J-League Winning Eleven 2007 Club Championship Stats + faces pics

tinsma

Portugal
1 February 2005
Portugal
Portugal / England
Hi everyone... :)
Can all those lucky ones who actually have this wonderfull game post some pics of the new players stats and faces... just the ones that have actually changed from Pes6, ...

every player you´ve notice that are new looking or new stats-ing (?... kinda made that word up :lmao: )

i know it's trouble and lots of work but i'm sure i'm not the only on who's dying of anticipation...

I've seen lots of requests in Junka's thread and in the official thread, so post your request here, and hopefully someone will answear the request...

personaly i´m only interested in players with new changed stats... ok and the second an third part of c.ronaldo stats :applause:

maybe nasry of marseille if he was tweaked

hope to have some stats posted here ( oh, come on please ;) )

thanks in advance

I found one

TORRES.jpg

thanks chookaldinho :)

any chance of pato of internacional? he should be the 17 year old striker/second top on internacional, and he should be good! very good!

thanks, realy... life saver! :)

Last edited:
cheers chookaldinho! :)

thanks for all those stats! 5*!
;)
wonderfull job!

so any ore stats?? :) anyone?
thanks in advance!

Who's the 6th one down, dutch 23 yr old for chelsea? any1 know? i thought it might be kalou but he's frm ivory coast

So I see that stupid inter fan "Seabass" ignored every super milan's player status while did his best with inter milan?

What else is new with this stupid inter milan fan, while adriano was the most stupid player in the calcio for the last two years he made him like a superman the last PES and I'm not suprised if he did that too with PES2008!

any chance someone else or even chookaldinho to post the rest of the requests that were made here??

thanks in advance

cheers :)

Last edited:
one more player to note
Sergio Ramos has been improved a lot in it
so great

ei llllawrence any chances of some pics??

Who's the 6th one down, dutch 23 yr old for chelsea? any1 know? i thought it might be kalou but he's frm ivory coast

:mrgreen:

it's actualy 2 players! :)

yes it sounds stupid but it isn't! i'll explain...

chookaldinho must have a beta version with some bugs... the players atributes are robben's (dutch winger) while his face and looks are from lassana diarra (french defensive midfielder)...

hope it cleared it!

cheers :lmao:

Last edited:
here are the total amount of request in this thread so far...

can some kind soul grant our wishes and post pics or answer the questions??
thanks in advance

second an third part of c.ronaldo stats
nasry of marseille
walcott of arsenal
any other young english player you've came across that might have impressed you
Matias Fernandez?
in Villareal?
more betis faces???
Any new faces from Benfica and Porto please?
put some internacional-br screenshots please!
Sheva, Torres, messi, henry, nesta, terry
Brazilian player Pato with internasional that just joined AC Milan?
17 year old striker/second top

once again, thanks, in the name of everyone interests (mine included :))

Back
Top Bottom