ive just bought the game - pc v.

Status
Not open for further replies.
evilxcam said:
Please, when will be available pra to download?
PLEASE, PLEASE =)

Don't be stupid otherwise:

1. This thread will be closed. (I will be very pissed of if so!)
2. You will be banned. (I don't give a shit...)

Can you change home / away kits, socks and shorts on mini kits screen, or they have cutted it off really?

mIGUEL. said:
Use your brains! Do you think you can talk about piracy here?
Relax man! who is you stops thus speaking?...relax...Have very people that say...sorry man

mazanga said:
Salem, does the game support WIDESCREEN monitors or not?
He posted before that resolutions like 1280x768 and 1280x800 are supported, with a screenshot of the settings.exe. So 16:9 and 16:10 are supported, that's the answer. I have a 17 inches widescreen monitor and use 1440x900, so i'll use 16:10, 1280x800 resolution in PES6.

No more fat players ;) SO YES, WIDESCREEN 16:9 AND 16:10 ARE IMPLEMENTED ](*,)

AndreaSpooky said:
but not with correct aspect ratio, as usual
What make you think this way? PES5 has different kind of resolutions and they have the correct aspect ratio (1280x960 and 1280x1024, for example). Matter is when you try to use the inadecuate resolution for your monitor. It's stupid to think that 1280x800 is an 1280x960 with compressed height, cause this was implemented in PES5, is just 1280x960 in fullscreen mode.

Salem one final request:

Can you write what the manual says regarding multiplayer-mode online. Does it say anything about how you connect/how many each PC etc?? All information in the manual about this would be appreciated.

Last edited:
because ive tried all those res on laptop pc, and none of those results in correct AR.
looks like pes6 use the same resolutions as pes5, so i take for granted they wont these year too.

with correct AR i mean right proportions in players and 3d stuff, not the resolution itself.
1280x800 is actually a 16/10 resolution, but the game doesnt give right proportions to stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom