it works but not in ML

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by dodo07, 11 January 2009.

1. dodo07

dodo07 Non-League

26 November 2008
    I added new chants für Besiktas to kitserver > cs0d.img chants name are unnamed_230 - 234 . It clearly works on Exhibition but it doesnt work on Master League...How can I add that chants to master league ?

I use E.V.O.L.U.TI.O.N PATCH

2. gigimarulla

gigimarulla Serie C1

6 June 2006
    Cosenza
    Cosenza 1914
    use these slots
    349-353 ********************little fan slot (used in Master League)************
    354-358 ********************little fan slotII (used in Master League)************

if it doesn't work try to use also 319-323

3. dodo07

dodo07 Non-League

26 November 2008
    thank you I'll try ;)

4. dodo07

dodo07 Non-League

26 November 2008
    It woks when I started a new game , but it doesnt current game :S

5. gigimarulla

gigimarulla Serie C1

6 June 2006
    Cosenza
    Cosenza 1914
    this thing happens also with pes6 (and i suppose pes08,i didn't play that shite game)....it's one of the strange things that konami uses to do,there's no solution:if you wanna chants for your team in ML you gotta insert them before starting the competition

6. jamiee

jamiee League 1

23 November 2008
    on the pitch
    Gunners
    one sol is to assign the British or African gen chant to ur ml team says its arsenal n then put the arsenal chants in the slots british or african gen slots that is wt i did it works

7. gigimarulla

gigimarulla Serie C1

6 June 2006
    Cosenza
    Cosenza 1914
    i don't think so,jamiee....if you insert arsenal chants as generic epl,then you'll listen them with every british team (except Man Utd and Liverpool)

8. jamiee

jamiee League 1

23 November 2008
    on the pitch
    Gunners
    but if u have assigned chants to every team in epl then it should be fine it works for me