IT MUST HAVE BEEN THE UPDATE?

meatrocket8

Non-League
27 September 2009
Okay I don't know if it's me or if this is just a common problem, but PES 2010 on the PC is possibly one of the worst games ever?

There are some really good pros such as graphics, shooting etc but half the stuff that happens is just just like they have made it worse? You do the perfect move pass, the player will pass to a person who is marked and not the one whos open as hell just stuff like that, stupid annimation bugs dumb stuff happening which is out of my control it's just mental.

The thing is though, when I first played this PES the demo version on the 360 it was one of the best games I had ever played, now it's just like playing it on PS2 is it because it's the PC version or what? or is it because they updated it? Although I thought the update was just for online.

I also found the PES 2010 demo to have been better (although still very flawed) but the full version was just rotten to be honest. After ~3 months of trying my best to ignore the glaring issues I cannot anymore and haven't played the game for over a fort night and doubt I'll be back on it.

As per your question? I really don't know but I know it isn't a finished game at all. It should never have been declared to have gone 'gold'

patch 1.03 defintely changed gameplay.
it feels different now - i liked it much more before that patch.

but in general playing pes2010 on pc is better than on ps3 or xbox360.
the gameplay on pc is not that fast as it is on the console...

one big pro of pes2010 is the online mode - much better than before, but still not perfect...

btw the demo was much better than the retail version which is absolutely weird...

I played it on the 360 today and it was much better, i don't play online so i might just uninstall it all then just not get the patches?

pes 2010 is the most strangest game on pc after the update nothing has changed this game is just glossy graphics thats it gameplay is beyond reach you cant even catch the pc

Back
Top Bottom