1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

ISS Cup

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by Stringer Bell, 30 October 2006.

1. Stringer Bell

Stringer Bell Banned

12 February 2005
    London
    If you use the Complusion's PES6 Editor to open up your option file, there is a cup competition called the ISS Cup, but in the game is doesn't show up (the same with PES5).

So how do you play in the ISS Cup?

2. Professor Nutmeg

Professor Nutmeg ML Fanatic

3 July 2002
    Master League
    meh, where is this PES6 editor SB?

Edit: found it :)

3. What is the ISS Cup? Excuse my ignorance..

4. pjft

pjft Public Service Optimism

23 June 2003
    From what I recall - and remember, this may NOT have any truth to it - historically speaking, the ISS Cup was the competition that was later renamed to "Konami Cup". Remember that the name "ISS" was the first name of the series, and if the name is there in fact, it might just be the Konami Cup... Though I'd find it strange that Konami would have NOT renamed it for so long now... :roll:

5. Stringer Bell

Stringer Bell Banned

12 February 2005
    London
    But why can't you play in it?

6. bonjovifan

bonjovifan League 2

16 October 2005
    Maidstone United
    I swear there's the ISS Cup in game, at least in PES5, isn't it the cup for the international league?