1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Is WE9 slow?

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by sly, 1 September 2005.

1. sly

sly Non-League

19 July 2003
    Is the game slow compared to previous ones or is it only my WE9?

Is there a way to make it faster?

Thx in advance.

2. bummy_jab

bummy_jab League 2

9 August 2004
    Oh my bad didnt realize u dont have the game..... Ah I would say the PACE of the game is slower... But I think players still run pretty quick..... just ab bit slower but not much.... I think it feels slower because the AI is a lot smaller and the space they give u is reduced.....

3. jiwa

jiwa The BEautiful Game

31 May 2005
    Malaysia
    Quite difficult to explain. I feel the game is actually fast.

But, you will tend to PLAY SLOWER because more thought needs to be given to passing and attacking moves.

Actual Passing/shooting is actually pretty crisp and fast.

As always, WE compared to PES; WE is always a bit slower. Sorry for those PAL users, but purists would always prefer WE i guess if they had a choice.

Cheers

4. Han

Han Very senior member

22 December 2001
    Holland
    Yes, that worries me about PES 5.
    The game with this pace would be fantastic to play on-line, but I am afraid PES 5 will be the same overpaced game as PES 4 were....
    Hopefully I am wrong.