1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Is there any way to play with Bosnia, Israel, Bolivia,,,

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by ||| STAN |||, 17 May 2006.

1. ||| STAN |||

||| STAN ||| Guest

hey mates...
    is there any way to play with bosnia, israel, jamaica... ?
    i won international challenge with England and i thought then i could play with israel but i didn't unlocked this teams.

2. Zygalski

Zygalski Ninja Samurai

2 February 2003
    London, UK
    England
    I don't think you can. No-one found a way to in WE9.

3. ||| STAN |||

||| STAN ||| Guest

oh... and for WE10 we can't play with them too???

4. Tingles

Tingles Non-League

26 October 2005
    its so shocking i mean the teams are there why not just let us play with it...i was so excited that bosnia was in the game now im just really pissed off, and it makes the keepers constantly dropping the ball thing even more annoying than it is

5. andish2001

andish2001 Championship

1 May 2005
    same with australia maties..we cannot play in int.challenge :( disappointing

6. IceMan_Bergkamp

IceMan_Bergkamp Total Football

9 December 2002
    London, Toronto
    Arsenal
    what i did in we9, made sure no one in latvia was in any other team (ie., Vespa-pork-is or whatever in Kiev :lol:), then i extracted all the Bosnia players not in the game already (as Salihamidzic, Barbarez, Music, Bajramovic) with DKZ Studio, and then just imported them over the Latvia ones.

7. ||| STAN |||

||| STAN ||| Guest

oh... so that's the only solution? i tohught we could unlock these teams... but if i win nippon challenge will i unlock at least the asia ones?

8. Tingles

Tingles Non-League

26 October 2005
    ive tried patching and making the bosnian team with the correct flag and jersies and stuff...but too busy with uni to read all the stuff on the forums i mean i already have but some things i just dont get...guess i just have to hope theyre in the next gen versions otherwise i may as well commit suicide (just kidding but would really love to play with bosnia)

9. Zygalski

Zygalski Ninja Samurai

2 February 2003
    London, UK
    England
    Nope. All you can unlock is in the WE shop.

10. wejunky

wejunky bunnywhi7e

24 April 2006
    Here and there.
    Arsenal, FC Porto
    Tingles - are you Bosnian ?

11. osda

osda Guest

can we see the players details ??? other way than man marking ... to see the subs and keepers ????

12. saharusa

saharusa Addictive League

19 November 2003
    Behind enemy lines
    Sound little bit silly, i mean, if they are in the game and we can play against these teams... why can't we play with... maybe there is a way to
    exchange bosnia for example by other team with some tool... one thing
    is sure, the information is there, the only thing is to figure it out how
    to use it.

13. Snake3645

Snake3645 Non-League

30 August 2003
    We will have to wait for weeditor that supports we10 and then maybe we can add the team over another one..

14. osda

osda Guest

if we can change the players names - as in some patches - so we can see all the details ... then do players individually or replacing bosnia with latvia making the latvian players free .. then replace the flags ...

15. kuco

kuco Non-League

31 October 2004
    How I replace jersies?I replace Bosnia vith Latvia in unknow_00035,flag,Verpo in Din.kiev but where I find jerses?I m importing Youngsters in PES team and modifyng Master League Team ,names,skin,years...all.I thing jerses is in unknow_00031 but where?!Sorry for bad english.