1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Is there any way PES2010 will run on this system...?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by UJSupanova, 21 December 2009.

1. UJSupanova

UJSupanova @Bobothy

27 June 2006
    Liverpool
    Liverpool
    Hi, my mate's got a very (very) basic PC setup but is a huge fan of PES and wants to play PES2010, is there any way the game can be made to play on his setup?

CPU: Intel Pentium 4 3.0Ghz
    RAM: 896Mb DDR2
    GPU: nVidia GeForce 2 MX400 (32mb)

So far i've installed it but it crashes when it gets to the black screen with the stars in the bottom corner.

RAM is not a problem, that can be upgraded for a few quid but getting a worthwhile graphics card is costly and it's Christmas in a few days so we would like to try to get it running on this set up temporarily, even with the shittest graphics.

thanks

2. JimboPL

JimboPL League 1

29 July 2004
    Wroclaw, POLAND
    No chance with this graphic card. The game requires shader model 2.0
    This card is prehistoric and doesn't have one ;]
    The rest - i think it could run with medium or low details. But not with this gpu.

3. s03_h4nd1

s03_h4nd1 Arsenal Fans

4 October 2008
    Arsenal
    you should buy new Graphic card..

4. jaisonbass1457

jaisonbass1457 League 2

13 August 2006
    You should buy a new PC.

5. Primepeace

Primepeace Championship

29 August 2009
    Australia
    play pes 2009 not worth it for now

6. UJSupanova

UJSupanova @Bobothy

27 June 2006
    Liverpool
    Liverpool
    read the post, it's not my pc.

7. UJSupanova

UJSupanova @Bobothy

27 June 2006
    Liverpool
    Liverpool
    ok thanks mate.

8. Gareth_wv_05

Gareth_wv_05 Wee spot in europe

2 November 2006
    Belfast
    Man Utd & Linfield FC
    Would a system with a Nvidia XFX GTX 275 run PES 2010 alrite?

9. BlaZiNgSPEED

BlaZiNgSPEED League 1

25 August 2007
    London, UK
    Manchester United
    Ofcourse that will run perfectly. A GTX 275 GPU would run any game in the world!

But to the original thread poster. There's no way in hell that you or your friend could even run the game on low details with 32 MB video card!!

For low quality detail PES 2010 requires at least 128 MB video card. That card only has 32 MB.

For high detail you need 256 MB video RAM.
    Nowadays you can find very cheap cards. An 8600GT 512MB card will run fine. It costs only £40 now.
    I recommend your friend get a card like the ATI HD 4890 OC. I have that card it maxes out PES 2010 and Crysis on 1920x1200 resolution all high detail! Or if he has more money, tell him to go for the ATI HD 5870 it has DX 11. :D

Last edited: 23 December 2009
  10. Gareth_wv_05

Gareth_wv_05 Wee spot in europe

2 November 2006
    Belfast
    Man Utd & Linfield FC