Is there any way PES2010 will run on this system...?

UJSupanova

@Bobothy
27 June 2006
Liverpool
Liverpool
Hi, my mate's got a very (very) basic PC setup but is a huge fan of PES and wants to play PES2010, is there any way the game can be made to play on his setup?

CPU: Intel Pentium 4 3.0Ghz
RAM: 896Mb DDR2
GPU: nVidia GeForce 2 MX400 (32mb)

So far i've installed it but it crashes when it gets to the black screen with the stars in the bottom corner.

RAM is not a problem, that can be upgraded for a few quid but getting a worthwhile graphics card is costly and it's Christmas in a few days so we would like to try to get it running on this set up temporarily, even with the shittest graphics.

thanks

No chance with this graphic card. The game requires shader model 2.0
This card is prehistoric and doesn't have one ;]
The rest - i think it could run with medium or low details. But not with this gpu.

Would a system with a Nvidia XFX GTX 275 run PES 2010 alrite?
Ofcourse that will run perfectly. A GTX 275 GPU would run any game in the world!

But to the original thread poster. There's no way in hell that you or your friend could even run the game on low details with 32 MB video card!!

For low quality detail PES 2010 requires at least 128 MB video card. That card only has 32 MB.

For high detail you need 256 MB video RAM.
Nowadays you can find very cheap cards. An 8600GT 512MB card will run fine. It costs only £40 now.
I recommend your friend get a card like the ATI HD 4890 OC. I have that card it maxes out PES 2010 and Crysis on 1920x1200 resolution all high detail! Or if he has more money, tell him to go for the ATI HD 5870 it has DX 11. :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom