Is it true that PES 2008 Xbox 360 and PS3 versions have the same graphics as the PC?

BLaZiNgSPEED

League 1
25 August 2007
London, UK
Manchester United
I heard from some people that the graphics on PS3 and Xbox 360 are the same as the PC ver of PES 2008. I don't have consoles that's why I wanted to know.

IS that true?!:SS

Re: Is it true that PES 2008 Xbox 360 and PS3 versions have the same graphics as the

If you have a decent spec' PC the graphics are much better, with no replay lag (PS3).

Re: Is it true that PES 2008 Xbox 360 and PS3 versions have the same graphics as the

the graphics are better in pc, if you have the hardware,

anisotropic x 4 makes the grass look really good +
better framerates overall

You know, one very strange difference I've noticed is how different in gameplay are 360 and PS3 versions of PES2008. 360's version of this game's gameplay is much better than PS3. Also, the GK's are much, much better in 360 than PS3. I have both systems and I can tell you that the GK's in PS3 were atrocious. They smack balls right into the path of an oncoming striker. On 360 however, the GK's hardly ever make those types of silly mistakes. They palm/punch the ball out to the side correctly. I have yet to see a GK make the same mistake as mentioned above in the 360 version.

The 360 for some reason is with out a doubt in my opinion, the better version in terms of gameplay, graphics(depending on what type of tv you have), overall feel on the weight of players, multiplayer with a buddy, and AI. I hadn't realize this until I decided to go out and buy me the 360 version. I assumed that both versions were the same, but I was wrong. I am glad I went out to get this one because it is much fun.

It's just a shame that it's too darn fast.

Last edited:

It also could be because of refresh rate, depending on what TV u've got.
Some people say the game's speed varies on different TV sets.

My fasters around 3 minutes. Also, can anyone tell me if the below screen is actually in the xbox360 version and how do I access/unlock this mode?

Back
Top Bottom