Iphone clones

My iPhone is easily, not only the best phone I have ever had, but the best gadget. I don't miss 3G / picture messages / all that other stuff its missing at all!

The positives far far outweigh the negatives in my eyes

My iPhone is easily, not only the best phone I have ever had, but the best gadget. I don't miss 3G / picture messages / all that other stuff its missing at all!

There you go lads, Wouldnt bother with the clones, get an Iphone. The thought of having 8GB of music with you all the time is a good one!

Later Firmware versions have fixed some of the strange crashes that I experienced with an Earlier version at the O2 shop. Will have to see what Deals O2 have on these for the other half.

There you go lads, Wouldnt bother with the clones, get an Iphone. The thought of having 8GB of music with you all the time is a good one!

Later Firmware versions have fixed some of the strange crashes that I experienced with an Earlier version at the O2 shop. Will have to see what Deals O2 have on these for the other half.

No thanks

I wanna save money and get a phone (when its out in March) that does what the iphone does and alot more

Agreed.

Best gadget I own. It's phenomenal. The Clones are cheap and nasty. The moral of the story here, is you get what you pay for :)).

Ive been looking into the clones after reading thisthread and mst of the ones that are out now dont even have wifi on them, as Coopz said the ones to look out for are the t32 and the Meizu M8!

Meizu M8 (MiniOne) is the phone I waiting for.

Meizu is a real alternative to Apple. the spec blows the iphone out the water plus they will be using a better audio chip then the M6 SL so Sound quality is gonna be crazy!

CPU: ARM11 667MHZ + video decoder / encoder video CODEC

Memory: built-in 128 MB DDR SDRAM cache

Standard: GSM + EDGE (M8), W CDMA / HSDPA / GSM / EDGE (M8 w)

Operating System: Based on WIN CE6.0 core WINDOWS CE FOR MEIZU M8

3.32 inches TFT VGA + (720 × 480) 16000000 color touch-screen viewing angle

Camera: After the first 30 W + W 300 pixels (AF, without flash)

Battery: 1500mAH

Others:
WIFI, Bluetooth PIN +30 expansion interface (TV OUT \ LINE OUT, it will be able to handle a mouse and keyboard, which can be expanded DMB, GPS, etc.)

Features: basic communication functions, audio players, video players (720 × 480 30 / S H263/264 MPEG2 MPEG4 WMV video formats such as mainstream, including rm, rmvb), 30 / S-video recording, WIFI wireless Internet access, DMB digital TV / GPS navigation (requires hardware support for the expansion and download map), the light control (under the automatic adjustment of light intensity screen brightness), the direction and acceleration sensors (sensors can be automatically adjusted with the state display the direction and acceleration sensors can be used Shake hands with do - that is, functions or used for the game.

Pricing
estimated selling price: 4GB/1990 yuan, 8 GB/2390 yuan, 16 yuan GB/2990

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo3sZGzzt94

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0w0mrG_mS8

so thats

4GB £140

8GB £168

16GB £210

Very cheap for what it does

N95 is on hold now ;))

That phone won't be over here for a LOOOONG time I reckon Coopz. Asia usually get stuff way ahead of us. I suppose you could import it and have it unlocked, but it'd cost a bit more than £140 I reckon ;)

The other clones you cant get over here but are still very very cheap on ebay

just order off sites like mp4nation.net man. the price will be near enough the same. I gonna import it the day it is released.

Meziu's battery life is brilliant. My M6 SL does 20 hours no problem without me charging.

kobashi, how is it for games and apps?

thats the downfall of most of these phones beucase they dont support anything

kobashi, how is it for games and apps?

thats the downfall of most of these phones beucase they dont support anything

I not sure but as this has Windows 6.0 doesnt that mean there will be options for third party apps and games..

Well if thats the case hopefully there are simalar apps out to the N95 :TU:

Well if thats the case hopefully there are simalar apps out to the N95 :TU:

N95 uses Symbian, different OS to the Windows 6.0. Some people swear that Windows is a better OS, though some are Symbian fans.

Back
Top Bottom