1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Invisibile Wall in WE 10?

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by donporoto, 28 April 2006.

1. donporoto

donporoto Guest

Sometimes when the goalkeeper catch the ball, he "jump into the goal" but a invisible wall stop him just in the line. this "invisible wall" still on WE 10?

2. killa_byte

killa_byte Conference

17 October 2004
    Manchester
    Chelsea FC
    nop, usually keeper slides on

3. Chris Davies

Chris Davies At least, I think I am Staff

14 May 2003
    Tranmere Rovers
    No more invisible walls, I'm pleased to say (or at least, in 20+ games, I've not seen it). :)

4. Junka

Junka i hail from ISS time

9 November 2004
    Holland
    ROSSONERI
    the keeper alsow coms out side the box and clear the ball.

5. titi henry

titi henry Conference

15 August 2005
    yes thats great news, i always had that agianst my brothers i shoot on goal the bal is over the line but because the invisible wall+ keeper get the ball i wont count

6. Mart

Mart Executive Janitor Staff

28 February 2002
    NYC
    Darlington FC
    The keepers tend to drop the ball now if they go over the line, looks more realistic.

7. BK_83

BK_83 World Class

7 June 2003
    singapore
    YEAH

8. Androctonvs

Androctonvs Discovered The FK Bug

30 November 2003
    Portugal
    SL Benfica
    "The keepers tend to drop the ball now if they go over the line, looks more realistic."

Dida crossed the line with the ball :S

9. BK_83

BK_83 World Class

7 June 2003
    singapore
    i hate it when the ball is almost going in and the GK makes a save right at the line and "by right" the GK would have flown into the net with the ball but there was an invisible wall tat prevented the gk from doing so