International Superstar Soccer 3

oh i remember this , it was arcade as hell but the commentary was cool (well much more epic then we have now)

i think it was...for ps2 already, but i think u can get an emulator and the iso and play it on your pc

search for:
emuzone

lol people didn't even like this when it first came out. Konami's first football entry into PC gaming I think, just before PES 3. Although from what I remember it was a 'different' Konami studio.

Great game, these old games are the best. I think even better than PES6.

I also play this patched game (if we speak about old PES/WE):
YouTube - WE2002 - UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2010-2011_by_VDR
Its great, No. 1 for me. The best thing is that you dont need to use a lot of buttons on pad - you have only arrows, shoot pass, long pass and one button for dribling, but gameplay is the best on earth. Freekicks are normal - you can score nice golas (not like in pes6 where you score from free kick once a year). PES12/13 and new FIFA are s**t (no realistic) - when you play this game you feel real football. It has also fantastic commentary made by VDR.
If you want link to this game let me know.

Last edited:
Used to spend hours and hours playing ISS 64 and 98 on my Nintendo 64. These games will stay in my heart forever.

It's a shame how "new" things aren't good anymore and "old" things become so good and you truly appreciate it even more when you see videos like these.

Gaming back in the day used to be fun much more than it is now. You think with all this fancy technology people would be enjoying games much more, but old school gamers know where their hearts are at. NES/SNES/SEGA/N64/GAMECUBE and PS2.

ISS 3 for pc is nearly unplayable.
Trust me. I found it as an abandonware in squakenet.com
Its free of course.
But don't bother, trust me.

Back
Top Bottom