Inter Thread

Re: INTER Thread - ITALIAN LEAGUE CHAMPIONS

I was predicting the end of the season! ;)

I'd be happy to see either Inter or Roma win in to be honest. As long as Juventus don't I'll be singing! :)

Roma FTW! Surely Mike, with all your talk of 'beautiful and entertaining' football', you'd want Roma, who play one of the most attractive and innovative football, to win?

See above! I'd love Roma to win it, their football is beautiful and their coach Kojak is a genius.

i used to love kojak too....:w00t:

kojak1_04.jpg

:lol:

You should do a "special edition PES 6 KOJAK" cover mate!

Another dodgy penalty for Inter!
yea cambiasso throws himself into the penalty area and gets a penalty this is getting ridiculous, Serie A seriously needs to do something about their ref's for next season. sucks when bad referees can have so much influnse on the league as they've had this year

Reminds me of Totti and Inzaghi on a weekly basis.

yes Inzaghi has a history of trying these things but when was the last time you saw a ref stupid enough to fall for that it seems to work everytime inter does it this time the guy stood only a couple of meters away from the action and he still gave them the penalty. theyve gotten more than 8 penalties this season and more then half of them are very questionable

Last edited:

sucks when bad referees can have so much influnse on the league as they've had this year
BAD referees? they're doing their duty PERFECTLY.
Useless to mention that their duty is to serve Inter.

Inter now = Old Juve
More or less, but there's a difference. Merdatti & Piangini always whine even if they get "helped".

ROMA FOR THE WIN!!

Exactly my point, hence the " " :)

Sorry for the intermission, but..
IO NON LA VINCO DA 43 ANNI!!

Great FANS!

Unlucky lads. Maybe the sendings off in both legs were harsh, personally I think the challenges in this leg were worst than those in the first.

and clearly Jose to take over!
but I am definite that did not resign...

Back
Top Bottom