Importing Faces to PES2008

dynamors

Liga Pelotense de WE
27 September 2004
Hello people,

Does anyone knows how can I import a face from a .jpg file to PES2008?
I've tried to import a picture using a Pen Drive plugged directly on my XBOX360, but the Edit Mode didn't recognize my USB device.
Is there a way to do this? Can I use just a Pen Drive to do it?
Can I connect my XBOX to my PC using an ethernet cable to do the process?

If anyone has a tutorial and wants to share with us, I'll be greatful!

Regards,

i think the only way to import faces is via the live vision camera. however, there are only 9 slots to store those pictures.

Hello people,

Does anyone knows how can I import a face from a .jpg file to PES2008?
I've tried to import a picture using a Pen Drive plugged directly on my XBOX360, but the Edit Mode didn't recognize my USB device.
Is there a way to do this? Can I use just a Pen Drive to do it?
Can I connect my XBOX to my PC using an ethernet cable to do the process?

If anyone has a tutorial and wants to share with us, I'll be greatful!

Regards,
You cannot do it ANY other way than the Live Vision camera (which is fucking awful)... I say again they should have followed EA's example from Tiger 08 instead of doing it half assed!

So, there is no way to get any thing in the Xbox360 version? So you cant put a patch with correct kits and teamnames on your PES2008 for Xbox360?

How can I prevent the entry of VIRUS into my PC from an unfamilier pen drive if no antivirus is installed?
If I use my friends' pen drive, the performance of my system gradually will decrease. Also if there is antivirus, it is not efficient if we do not update regularly. It is bandwidth consuming. Also some antivirus cannot prevent some type of virus. How can I prevent the entry of VIRUS while inserting into my PC which has no antivirus?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom