Idiot Computer lifting the pass in FS mode

riboflavin

League 2
2 October 2004
Los Angeles
Man U
Overall the computer is pretty horrible when your on the team, even in the good leagues. But I am only writing this one thread to see if anyone else has a problem with those morons always lifting the ball into the air to pass for no reason when they only need to make a through pass. I just cant stand it. I am wide open and for no reason at all, they feel the need to lift the ball. Its so frustrating, why cant they just pass it normally, I hate it so much. Anyone else see this problem?

yep that's true spacially in JL 1 & 2 but now i play with chievo verone and it's much much better they make a lot of good through passes and another problem was that the defenders suck in JL but now they 're more agressive behind and intercept a lot

I have been playing for a loooong while.. am in 2018 now..Playing for Roma and they still lift it sometimes but now my players skills are soooo much better so I usually don't mind. It creates a lot of chances at times. And sometimes it makes my player do scissor kicks and cool volleys as well. But sometimes it's still just annoying.. like before.. hehe

Thats not too bad. Im so pissed playing against computer in the hardest mode. Their long pass is always in perfect power to reach the computer and just about enough before my defender can react. Thats so scripted, never happened in real life unless its the rare super pass from only some special good passing player such as Pirlo.

Back
Top Bottom