I need help

Fizzzl3

Non-League
8 April 2011
Hello guys,i'm new here and i saw a lot of interested thing here,so
i aks for help cause i have a problem with fifa 11.The problem is that i have lag,mostly on replays(no matters if its high detail or low),also when i pass quiCk and the cameRA moveS lags really worse,i'm
a boot with those lod or things u used here,so can anyone help me to make the game run smoothly?Please
My PC Specs:
Intel Celeron E3300 DUAL CORE 2,5 GHZ
2 GB OF RAM
NVIDIA GT 220 1024 MB GDR3 128 BITI-VIDEO CARD
WINDOWS XP SERVICE PACK 3

I've played fifa since 98 and its really annoyng to can't play fifa 11 smoth,also i thought i have a pretty good pc so i dont know what should i do to make game run smoth and perfect.Anybody with some settings or patch or anything,post here and i will try everything...:WORSHIP:
Also i have 60 fraps,and 30 on replays at best,something it goes under 60

Last edited:
The main problem is in your CPU i think, it's too weak. If you don't want to change your motherboard and cpu and buy ONLY cpu, buy something like Core 2 Duo E5200/E7300/E7400/E8200/E8400. Any option from these will do.

The main problem is in your CPU i think, it's too weak. If you don't want to change your motherboard and cpu and buy ONLY cpu, buy something like Core 2 Duo E5200/E7300/E7400/E8200/E8400. Any option from these will do.

Well i reinstalled FIFA and patch 1.01 and now i can play on high,msa 4x,vsync on,its almost smoth,but the lag doesn't dissapear,i mean on replays its very obvious,if i use fraps it goes from 60 on 30-20 on replays and the lag appears when i play quick and the camera moves quick...i'm not really looking for an upgrade now,but thanks anyway...I saw guys here with specs worse then mine played fifa smoth on high,so anybody have a solution for this??

PS:Already have the last drivers installed

Back
Top Bottom