i love it but...

antred

Banned
15 August 2003
...bloody hell its hard!!!!

i've managed to score three goals after playing it all day. Its so tough to find space for a shot, and does this mid shoot shot exist? i imagined it being a special shot but i havent managed to pull it off with gerrard or adriano.

Im finding the computer a cheat though, a few times i've been in good positions and been taken out while the ref blows for every touch i make on an opponent.

How good is the cpu ai? they cover each other, chase you down, intercept and get in the way of shots.

I think its gonna be a while adjusting to this.

thats actually quite nice to hear. Before it was way to easy and maybe now we can have some cometition!!!

Ill be playing WE9 in 2 days!!:):)

Try 4-3-3 formation. I had problems scoring with Juve,after formation swap I scored twice at ease.

Yeah i agree its hard to find space, i still manage to clinch 6* games 1-0 or 2-1 though, im pretty good at defending, so its always tight..

I think it's better how the CPU AI is harder, it's more of a challenge and keeps you determined to win a game, so that when you do score it's more of an achievement.

As for the mid shot, i've not had an opportunity to try it yet.

The harder the game the more enjoyable it is.

WE6 was amazing but the problem was it was too easy.

I love challenege I would go to 7 stars if there is such thing.

I think it's still too easy. I've been playing on 5* and have only won and drawn games so far. I've still not conceded a single goal against the computer either. It is harder to find space though. Mind you, I've also managed to score some stunning goals.

I'm liking this game :)

I find it very hard. I'm playing on 3 stars and most of the games it's a close call.
I must get used to it that I can not dribble as much as in WE8 LE. There I go from one side of the box to the other, turn back and shoot on goal. 8 out of 10 it was a goal. But in WE9 I must find spaces and must struggle and fight to create chances...So I love this game. I'm playing footy games from the Atari 2600(I tought it was Pele's soccer or something like that) and I wished that my eyes were opened earlier because I know the PES/WE Series from PES 1. And I must say that: THIS IS THE GODDAMN BEST FOOTY GAME I EVER HAVE PLAYED...

I've not unlocked 6 star difficulty yet but if it's the same as previous versions, it might well be easier than 5* if the AI attack more and leave gaps in the defense. On 5*, they defend a lot more, and I agree with most posters that it's very, very difficult to create space for a clear shot. I'm currently doing a league with Arsenal and after 11 games I've scored 7 goals, won only 5 games, drawn 6 and not lost any - so many 0-0s!

I'm really not having any difficulty defending on 5* at all, very rarely does the CPU create chances but I think that's because they're so bloody intent on defending!

The thing about 6 stars is you really need to play and think VERY fast, much faster than 5 stars, so the difference between 6 and 5 stars isn’t small as the previous versions, it's huge! That’s what I think at least; maybe it's just my imagination though…

pass around , if you see little opening try triange and bang that in without dribbling too much, believe me screamers are great :D

I havent unlocked 6* yet, does the CPU attack you more than on 5*, coz they dont do much attacking

yea they dont attk that much cuz the formation is 2 low ,so when they have the ball there r not enouf ppl to attk,all they do is pass the ball around and sometimes do the stupid high throu ball which end up in your player :D.

Back
Top Bottom