I have a problem where I see Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 patch on add or remove program

BLaZiNgSPEED

League 1
25 August 2007
London, UK
Manchester United
This is very strange when I installed PES 2008 on my computer as well as installing both of the patches 1.10 and 1.20 I see in add remove programs another slot saying "PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2008 PATCH" I cannot seem to delete that from my add or remove programs. It is blank does not have an option to delete it and when I did make an experiment of deleting pro evolution soccer 2008 the name of the patch remained in the add or remove programs. Now this is not causing me a problem nor is the game but its annoying to see it is there anyway to remove it?

Is this normal or did I do something wrong?:oooh::BLINK:

Re: I have a problem where I see Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 patch on add or remove pro

try to go to registry and delete it from there...sometimes what happens is that even though a program is deleted(normally thru d wrong way) the remnants is still there so to remove it i suggest go to the run option located somewhere at ur start button. type regedit and go to software and try to delete it from there..but be warn tho..if u dont know what ur doing.i suggest don't do it..gud luck

Back
Top Bottom