How to view gfx files in PSP PES?

jayz123

Premiership
8 January 2005
S-O-T
Man Utd
I use GGS 7.4.0 but it just freezes then it crashes shut down. Theres got to be a way because there are patches made for it already. Any info appreciated lads.

Inside the 0_text and e_text files the graphics files like kits balls badges ect....

in PES2009 i can open it with GGS 7.4.0
maybe you can change the interlace type..its PS2, PSP, RE4 ,etc

some file need different interlace to open as i know from PES2009..

in PES2009 i can open it with GGS 7.4.0
maybe you can change the interlace type..its PS2, PSP, RE4 ,etc

some file need different interlace to open as i know from PES2009..

I found a way to view the files. I use DKZ 0.90 to extract the files from the 0_text.afs then i can view the bin files in GGS 740:)

I already inserted EPL fully licensed kits into it now i just testing on my PSP. Thanks anyway mate.

I just cant view the files directly from an afs file.

Kits = PSP interlace
Fonts & Numbers = BGR+I interlace

Last edited:
Would that work with the wii version Jayz123, sorry to jump on the ps2 forum. With the wii i can extract the files etc just like the ps2 version but cant' display them in ggs 7.4.0.

Only a few files are recognised, but are still not displayed correctly.

Any tips

Would be trully grateful

Would that work with the wii version Jayz123, sorry to jump on the ps2 forum. With the wii i can extract the files etc just like the ps2 version but cant' display them in ggs 7.4.0.

Only a few files are recognised, but are still not displayed correctly.

Any tips

Would be trully grateful

Are you trying to open individual .BIN files in GGS or are you try to open a whole .AFS, i had more success in opening individual .bin files.
Also try to use DKZ 0.90 version i can confirm this method is best for PSP version as later versions wont read the afs files.
If you could upload the e_text.afs from the Wii version i can try this and let you know the results.

Are you trying to open individual .BIN files in GGS or are you try to open a whole .AFS, i had more success in opening individual .bin files.
Also try to use DKZ 0.90 version i can confirm this method is best for PSP version as later versions wont read the afs files.
If you could upload the e_text.afs from the Wii version i can try this and let you know the results.

Will do......

Sorry, answer to your first question, i import the o_text file or o_sound.afs file into GGS, it then separates them into bin files..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom