How to select the GK to join a coner kick attach in PES 2010

Wushong

Non-League
16 August 2008
Dear all
In Pes 2009, when I have a chance in corner kick, I could call the goalkeeper to join the attach by selected him in the join attach but in Pes 2010 it's not available for me to select him, just the CB and SB only. Does anyone know about this, please help. Thanks in advance!

it isnt availiable in the tactics menu?
(i think its where it says player to go up at least in 2009 it had that name)
i need to check it out

But by the time your keeper even makes half wat the CPU will probably take the corner kick:RANT::PIRATE::OT::PIG::OOOH::SMUG::SHOCK::JAY::P:CRY::):PINKS::FISH::R1:BLINK::CURSE::CW::SNACK:
Nope, I noticed that on PC there is no such issue with the CPU taking the corner automatically.
You can wait there forever during the corner kick without anything happening lol.
But it won't work online though, only offline. Plus manual goal keeper control doesn't work online, again only offline!

how to send players up for corners:

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=74173

you can use this trick to bring up any player, not just defenders. for example, if you're playing as chelsea, you can set drogba, ballack, and cech to come up everytime for corners

to bring a keeper up, goto substitutions and substitute your keeper for one of your players who are set to go up for corners. say you have terry set to go up for corners, goto lineup/substitutions and switch terry and cech

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom