How to select 3rd kit?

Irriducibile

Non-League
14 November 2009
Hi

I've downloaded a patch and now many teams have 3rd kits, alternate gk kits etc. but when i select the kits in the game i still see only two, home and away. how can i select the other ones? or do i have to rename one of the folders in the kitserver to "pb", "gb" etc?

thx

Can you tell me this is pes10 or pes6.If pes10.you can change name in uni:ex:"pb-xxxx"->"px or px-1 or px-...".enjoy!

no, also in my folders they're called ga, gb and gx. And I still can't select them ingame, no matter what i press

lol guys. In PES2010 is stil NOT POSSIBLE to change gk kits ingame. You can have maybe 10 gk kits, but game will recognise only home and away gk kit. And you can't choose which one you want to use, it will be changed automaticly if there is a clash between colors

well, there is no way to do that yet. When Juce update his kitserver then you will be able to do that. For now all you can do is changing ga and gb folders.

And if possible, I think this thread should be locked, becose there is going the same topic which caused kitserver thread to be locked.

Back
Top Bottom