how to see how many messages i posted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's one of the best things that ever happenned in EvoWeb.
It instantly killed the inner spammer most of us have. :-pp

yeh, i never thought of it this way, but ure right its a change for the better, for sure

You're at 2547, still a loooong way to go :)

oh yeh..50% than...still lonnnnnnng ways to go...well i was just wondering, cause i totally lost track of it, its been 5 years here now...actually more, i remeber i had an account(used a lot) before 2003 as brunnoce too...but i think there was some problem with the forums that time and i lost my account.

Last edited:
yeh, i never thought of it this way, but ure right its a change for the better, for sure

oh yeh..50% than...still lonnnnnnng ways to go...well i was just wondering, cause i totally lost track of it, its been 5 years here now...actually more, i remeber i had an account(used a lot) before 2003 as brunnoce too...but i think there was some problem with the forums that time and i lost my account.

We've also had one or two massive cleanings which lead to certain users who've been here forever losing hundreds and hundreds of posts. So I'd take that number with a pinch of salt, your "real" post count could be way over 3000.

Anyway, I'm going to close this thread now as I can see more requests incoming :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom