How to put option file into ps2

Lukas9

LTU-Lietuva
5 March 2008
Heaven
Motherwell
Well my ps2 isnt chipped and i really want to know how can i put an option file into my ps2 for pes6.I dont have a max drive and i dont want to buy one so is there away to put option file without buying a max drive and without chipped ps2

But there should be another way to put it on ps2 memory card.I could just dowload an option file of here for free its just i got a problem putting on my memory card

Yes, there is a way. If you want to download an option file, the only way to transfer it to your memory card is by using a Max Drive or an X-Port. But if you don't want to make that effort then go and get ripped off on ebay by paying for something that is free. You don't need a chipped PS2 to use a Max Drive or an X-Port. And they can be used for option files for every single PS2 game. Great value for money, especially for the Winning Eleven games, unless you like to translate all player names from Japanese to English by yourself.

Yes, there is a way. If you want to download an option file, the only way to transfer it to your memory card is by using a Max Drive or an X-Port. But if you don't want to make that effort then go and get ripped off on ebay by paying for something that is free. You don't need a chipped PS2 to use a Max Drive or an X-Port. And they can be used for option files for every single PS2 game. Great value for money, especially for the Winning Eleven games, unless you like to translate all player names from Japanese to English by yourself.

Were can i get xport

search for bin cue method, you burn the cue file, load up the disc and overwrite the option file. I can't remember exactly how, but it's on the forums here.

U get into the menu, press L1, chose cdms, press triangle, or something. DON'T QUOTE ME ON THIS!!

You will find the instructions somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom