1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

How to Prevent CPU from changing formations?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by LDD, 14 October 2006.

1. LDD

LDD League 2

2 August 2005
    I was playing the Eredivisie 6* with Feyenoord when the game against PSV came, the CPU had changed the regular formation I set up for PSV for some unbalanced tactic with 3 atackers on the left flank plus one center foward, this just before the game. I never had too much complains for this cpu changes, but this was plain weird. PSV didn't stand a chance when I expected a tough game.

Anyone knows how to make them stick to their original formation?

I have been simulating this situation with leagues of two teams, PSV will always change their formation (not always the same, and never as unbalanced as the first one mentioned) if I am Ajax or Feyenoord, but won't against the likes of ADO or Groningen, or non dutch teams like Barça, Lyon...

Tried this with other rivalites, the Spurs will adopt a defensive tactic when facing Arsenal, but will stick to the original against Manchester