How to edit FIFA 16 TELE camara to closer?

dontellmama

Conference
20 February 2023
How to edit FIFA 16 TELE camara to closer? I set zoom to 20 and it is still too far. FIFA 14 TELE camera zoom to 20 is perfect for me!
Can anyone help me?

PS4 FIFA 14 TELE camera zoom 20
PS4 FIFA 14 TELE camera zoom 20.jpg

FIFA 16 Tele camera zoomInitialValue 1.2
FIFA 16 zoomInitialValue 1.2.jpg

FIFA 16 Tele camera zoom to 20
16-2.jpg

Last edited:
You need to edit the camera files. There are 2 methods, the first is to manipulate the memory address through the cheat engine to expand the zoom range (so more range than limited to just 20), the second is to add ZoomInitialValue parameters inside some files named package_gameplay_camera* (camera, intro_kickoff, kickoff, etc) inside musedata_match.big.

Keep in mind that editing the files affect every gameplay cameras.

You need to edit the camera files. There are 2 methods, the first is to manipulate the memory address through the cheat engine to expand the zoom range (so more range than limited to just 20), the second is to add ZoomInitialValue parameters inside some files named package_gameplay_camera* (camera, intro_kickoff, kickoff, etc) inside musedata_match.big.

Keep in mind that editing the files affect every gameplay cameras.

data_front_end.big data/bcdata/muse/musedata-match.big

musedata-match.big packages/gameplay/
package_gameplay_camera.xml
package_gameplay_intro_kickoff_camera.xml
package_gameplay_intro_kickoff_overlay.xml
package_gameplay_kickoff.xml
package_gameplay_kickoff_camera.xml

Only package_gameplay_intro_kickoff_camera.xml has parameters for ZoomInitialValue

package_gameplay_intro_kickoff_camera.xml
:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="us-ascii"?>
<import>
<ProcessGraph.ProcessGraph>
<property name="name" type="string" value="package_gameplay_intro_kickoff_camera" />
<property name="DisplayCategory" type="string" value="gameplay" />
<property name="priority" type="int" value="0" />
<property name="sequenceflagtype" type="string" value="STANDARD" />
<ProcessGraph.SerialNode>
<property name="Behavior" type="int" value="1" />
<FIFAPresentationNodes.CameraNode>
<EvalCoordsCollection />
<CameraSetCollection />
<FIFAExpressionProperty>
<property name="PropertyName" type="string" value="cameraViewContext" />
<ExpressionTree.Variable>
<property name="int" type="int" value="-1" />
<property name="enumType" type="string" value="CameraViewContext" />
<property name="enumValue" type="string" value="Gameplay" />
</ExpressionTree.Variable>
</FIFAExpressionProperty>
<CameraTargetCollection>
<CameraTarget>
<FIFAExpressionProperty>
<property name="PropertyName" type="string" value="targetType" />
<property name="enumType" type="string" value="ObjectTypes" />
<property name="enumValue" type="string" value="ActiveBall" />
<FIFAExpressionProperty>
<property name="PropertyName" type="string" value="targetId" />
<property name="int" type="int" value="0" />
<FIFAExpressionProperty>
<property name="PropertyName" type="string" value="targetComponent" />
<property name="int" type="int" value="0" />
<property name="enumType" type="string" value="ObjectComponents" />
<property name="enumValue" type="string" value="BallCenter" />
<property name="targetBlendOption" type="int" value="4" />
</CameraTarget>
</CameraTargetCollection>
<CameraCollection>
<CameraInstance>
<property name="cameraName" type="string" value="UserGameplayCamera" />
<property name="cameraBehavior" type="string" value="gameplaybehavior" />
<property name="cameraEvaluators" type="int" value="0" />
<property name="cameraFramingOption" type="int" value="0" />
<property name="blendLength" type="float" value="2" />
<property name="blendCurve" type="int" value="4" />
<property name="blendPolicy" type="int" value="1" />
<property name="zoomInitialValue" type="float" value="0.85" />
<ZoomModifierCollection>
<ZoomModifier>
<FIFAExpressionProperty>
<property name="PropertyName" type="string" value="zoomEndTime" />
<property name="int" type="int" value="8" />
</ZoomModifier>
</ZoomModifierCollection>
<FocalDistModifierCollection />
</CameraInstance>
</CameraCollection>
<FIFAExpressionProperty>
<property name="PropertyName" type="string" value="playerHeatCooldownGroup" />
<property name="enumType" type="string" value="JournalEventGrouping" />
<property name="enumValue" type="string" value="Match_Fact" />
<ChildrenList />
<property name="name" type="string" value="Gameplay Cam Kickoff" />
<property name="priority" type="int" value="1" />
<property name="duration" type="float" value="128" />
</FIFAPresentationNodes.CameraNode>
<property name="name" type="string" value="" />
<property name="duration" type="float" value="128" />
</ProcessGraph.SerialNode>
<property name="actionvariablesdefname" type="string" value="FIFA_Base" />
</ProcessGraph.ProcessGraph>
</import>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I changed the pre-existing <property name=’zoomInitialValue‘ type=’float‘ value=’0.85‘ /> to 1.00
Then I added <property name=’zoomInitialValue‘ type=’float‘ value=’1.00‘ /> to the 3 xlm files.
But package_gameplay_intro_kickoff_overlay.xml doesn't have the words ‘camera’ or ‘zoom’ in it, so I didn't add <property name="zoomInitialValue" type="float" value="1.00" />

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

Then I regenerate bh with the following directory tree, and the BH file md5 has changed.

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

In the end the camera doesn't change.

If I don't involve those BIG files (musedata-match.big etc) in the regenerate behaviour, the related BH files don't change. I think it's because BH didn't index my edited xml file and that's why camera mod doesn't work.
Is there any tool that can open the BIG file and then import the edited content? FinalBIG can open locale.big and then directly edit the locale.ini inside, but not other formats or encrypted files!

Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Are you sure you're on v1.00? If you're on v1.07, you need to find data_patch.big. Then inside that file you need to modify the package_gameplay_camera* files. Also, set ZoomInitialValue not to 1.00 as that's the default. Set it to 1.10 or so. Try tweaking it until you're happy with it.

Use CG File Explorer 16 to edit and save .big files. It has re-generator as well.

Are you sure you're on v1.00? If you're on v1.07, you need to find data_patch.big. Then inside that file you need to modify the package_gameplay_camera* files. Also, set ZoomInitialValue not to 1.00 as that's the default. Set it to 1.10 or so. Try tweaking it until you're happy with it.

Use CG File Explorer 16 to edit and save .big files. It has re-generator as well.
Yeah, v1.00, and use CGFE 16 (but CGFE can't edit BIG files.). And as mentioned above, original file package_gameplay_intro_kickoff_camera.xml has <property name=‘zoomInitialValue’ type=’ float‘ value=’0.85' /> the original value is 0.85.

I think it's because BH didn't index my edited xml file and that's why camera mod doesn't work. The BH file is not linked to the modified xml file.

And the stupid way is to use CGFE extract all the files in data_front_end.big, then edit the relevant files, then delete data_front_end.big and data_front_end.bh. The game will recognise all the resources in the original data_front_end.big.
I verified this method in 2010 FIFA WC PS3 version. I extracted all the files from data5.big, then deleted some commentary files, then deleted data5.big and data5.bh, and the game worked fine. :D

Last edited:
Yeah, v1.00, and use CGFE 16 (but CGFE can't edit BIG files.). And as mentioned above, original file package_gameplay_intro_kickoff_camera.xml has <property name=‘zoomInitialValue’ type=’ float‘ value=’0.85' /> the original value is 0.85.
Ah well, it can read BIG files. You can also edit those XML files and export it. You can see this picture:
1715339975729.png
Also, the default value of 0.85 can only be seen in intro_kickoff, which is not the main gameplay camera. It's an intro camera, as the name suggests. You know the camera that pans in before the kickoff? This is it! So the default for the main gameplay camera is still 1.00. I hope you understand.
I think it's because BH didn't index my edited xml file and that's why camera mod doesn't work. The BH file is not linked to the modified xml file.

And the stupid way is to use CGFE extract all the files in data_front_end.big, then edit the relevant files, then delete data_front_end.big and data_front_end.bh. The game will recognise all the resources in the original data_front_end.big.
I verified this method in 2010 FIFA WC PS3 version. I extracted all the files from data5.big, then deleted some commentary files, then deleted data5.big and data5.bh, and the game worked fine. :D
Yes, you will need to regenerate the bh files after editing them. You could just extract the modified musedata_match.big into the data\bcdata\muse folder and regenerate the bh files. It will be recognised in the game.

Ah well, it can read BIG files. You can also edit those XML files and export it. You can see this picture:
Also, the default value of 0.85 can only be seen in intro_kickoff, which is not the main gameplay camera. It's an intro camera, as the name suggests. You know the camera that pans in before the kickoff? This is it! So the default for the main gameplay camera is still 1.00. I hope you understand.

Yes, you will need to regenerate the bh files after editing them. You could just extract the modified musedata_match.big into the data\bcdata\muse folder and regenerate the bh files. It will be recognised in the game.

The point is that I can't edit musedata_match.big with CGFE, there is no Edit XML option when I open musedata_match.big with CGFE. Probably because I'm on the PS4 version.:Y1
Can you see my pictures?

cgfe1.JPG

cgfe2.JPG

btw. Can't open the DB of PS4 FIFA 14 with CM14, CM14 will report an error.

Can you please help me to change zoomInitialValue to 1.5, thanks! ;))

Attachments

• musedata-match.rar
    578.3 KB · Views: 1
The point is that I can't edit musedata_match.big with CGFE, there is no Edit XML option when I open musedata_match.big with CGFE. Probably because I'm on the PS4 version.:Y1
Can you see my pictures?

View attachment 278890

View attachment 278891

btw. Can't open the DB of PS4 FIFA 14 with CM14, CM14 will report an error.
Did you see that the picture that I uploaded? It is clear that it loads BIG files. You can read and write/edit as well. Why are you trying to open the PS4 build? How that supposed to work on PC? I have no idea. I am on PC and I gave you the method for editing the PC version, not PS4.
Can you please help me to change zoomInitialValue to 1.5, thanks! ;))
Well, I edited the attached big file in your post through CGFE.. Test it! :)

Attachments

• musedata-match (zoom initial value 1.5).7z
    538.1 KB · Views: 2
Did you see that the picture that I uploaded? It is clear that it loads BIG files. You can read and write/edit as well. Why are you trying to open the PS4 build? How that supposed to work on PC? I have no idea. I am on PC and I gave you the method for editing the PC version, not PS4.

Well, I edited the attached big file in your post through CGFE.. Test it! :)
It works with the file you edited. Unfortunately the camera is too close and the zoom adjustment is not working, 0 and 20 will not bring it closer or farther.
Could you please help me to modify it again to 1.2. thanks!

Also I noticed that my CGFE 16 doesn't seem to be working properly as it doesn't have a menu for Edit XML. I downloaded it from here and the CRC32 value for setup.exe is C10E564D.
https://dl.fifa-infinity.com/fifa-16/tools-fifa-16/cg-file-explorer-16/

Attachments

• musedata-match (zoom initial value 1.2).7z
    538.1 KB · Views: 2
Well, I don't remember from where I downloaded it. Anyway, I attached the new modification (1.2 zoom initial value below).
Thanks a lot, mate. It's much better now. I'm finally able to play 16 again, I was playing 14 PS4 ver. for the last few days. :APPLAUD:
ps. I uploaded comparison pics.

Well, I don't remember from where I downloaded it. Anyway, I attached the new modification (1.2 zoom initial value below).
I was being silly. CGFE didn't show the Edit XML option for me because I didn't double-click on the xml file, and I took it for granted that clicking on the xml would bring up the relevant options. :R1

Is it possible to set each camera separately?
https://soccergaming.com/index.php?...PgISxZN8IVtcuh5y1Fhlc-1715339133-0.0.1.1-1407

easy fix
1. fifa_demo_db-meta with notepad
2.<field name="camzoom" shortname="vwTj" type="DBOFIELDTYPE_INTEGER" depth="8" null="False" rangehigh="-100" rangelow="-100" update="True" />
3.save and run filemaster
4. setting Broadcast camera in game

Is it possible to set each camera separately?
https://soccergaming.com/index.php?...PgISxZN8IVtcuh5y1Fhlc-1715339133-0.0.1.1-1407

easy fix
1. fifa_demo_db-meta with notepad
2.<field name="camzoom" shortname="vwTj" type="DBOFIELDTYPE_INTEGER" depth="8" null="False" rangehigh="-100" rangelow="-100" update="True" />
3.save and run filemaster
4. setting Broadcast camera in game
I never used this method and I won't mess up db files as it affects career mode saves. So, I don't know it would work or not.

Help, bro! Unfortunately, new problem.

The camera is still a little bit close and I would like it to be a little bit further away(I uploaded the screenshot in #1), but when I click on Save XML in CGFE it reports an error and the modified xml CAN'T BE SAVED.
I don't know why CGFE is reporting an error, my PC OS is Win 7 X64, and I have installed .NET 4.7.2 and various MSVC.

msvc.JPG

I will go to the CGFE release thread to find a solution to CGFE's Save XML will report an error.
http://soccergaming.com/index.php?threads/cg-file-explorer-16.182709/

So, until my problem is solved, please help me again to change ZoomInitialValue to 1.15 (or 1.1 better?)., thanks!!!

Help, bro! Unfortunately, new problem.

The camera is still a little bit close and I would like it to be a little bit further away(I uploaded the screenshot in #1), but when I click on Save XML in CGFE it reports an error and the modified xml CAN'T BE SAVED.
I don't know why CGFE is reporting an error, my PC OS is Win 7 X64, and I have installed .NET 4.7.2 and various MSVC.

View attachment 279097

I will go to the CGFE release thread to find a solution to CGFE's Save XML will report an error.
http://soccergaming.com/index.php?threads/cg-file-explorer-16.182709/

So, until my problem is solved, please help me again to change ZoomInitialValue to 1.15 (or 1.1 better?)., thanks!!!
Uninstall CGFE completely and install version 0.8 again or just use Cheat Engine to live tune the values according to your liking.
I'm attaching musedata_match.big with 1.1 and 1.15 zoom inital value parameters below.

Attachments

• musedata-match (zoom initial value 1.1 and 1.15).7z
    539.2 KB · Views: 1
Uninstall CGFE completely and install version 0.8 again or just use Cheat Engine to live tune the values according to your liking.
I'm attaching musedata_match.big with 1.1 and 1.15 zoom inital value parameters below.
Big thanks!!!! :DD
I've tried reinstalling CGFE and it still doesn't work.

I finally found a solution! The keypoint is still double clicking.
Before that I was extract musedata-match.big from data_front_end.big (PS4 version) and then edit musedata-match.big, so CGFE reported the error. :PIG:
Now I open CGFE and double click on [data_front_end.big\bcdata\muse\musedata-match.big], then find a couple of camera xml files at the bottom of CGFE, edit the xml, then save, and it worked. :APPLAUD:

Thanks again for your help, you're very enthusiastic. :BEER:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom