1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

How to control motion blur in PES6

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by certrix, 6 November 2006.

1. certrix

certrix Non-League

11 September 2006
    Anybody know how to control MOTION BLUR EFFECT in game to eliminate the ghost effect??? Every new game have some setting for video !!! PES 6 PC have only 3 settings (resolution, quality and brightness) !!! Anybody know how do get deep in pes 6 settings???

2. (IRE)Wolfman

(IRE)Wolfman Conference

6 November 2005
    Ireland
    Liverpool
    LOD in kitserver

3. certrix

certrix Non-League

11 September 2006
    Kit server give you no solution only slow your card! I have downloaded option filewhere are edited all player names and kits for 06/07!!!!\\:o/

Last edited: 9 November 2006
  4. jack sparrow

jack sparrow Guest

YEP,I have done the same thing...:roll:

5. Roamer

Roamer Chuck Norris's Sidekick

21 September 2006
    Sheffield
    Roma / Barrow AFC
    Never noticed any slowdown with kitserver, but then my pc is fairly good. Guess it's a personal thing. For me I couldn't live without it, if only for the ability to use my native monitor resolution and the aspect ratio fix: widescreen bliss! Also the option file kits look naff compared with the 100% accurate kitserver kits. I just couldn't go back. Like I said though each to their own.