how to change defense so they don't defend from the midlfield on?

marcio mengao

Non-League
21 December 2006
does anyone know what can i do on custom tactics to edit the defense so they don't stay marking on the midfield and allow runs from there?

that's really annoying. defenders are always on midfield when the teams have the ball even if they are on balanced strategy.

thanks.

The only working thing is to wait for another installment or go back to euro 2008, when deffense was quite right for the last time.

Edit both custom tactic and formation.

In the formations Ive got the players standing next to the goalie in the menu screen. And I have a certain tactic stat very low, like 10 or something. I think it might be pressure, but I can't remember for sure.

That's the only way Ive managed to make teams/defenses keep enough distance from the HW-line.

does anyone know what can i do on custom tactics to edit the defense so they don't stay marking on the midfield and allow runs from there?

that's really annoying. defenders are always on midfield when the teams have the ball even if they are on balanced strategy.

thanks.

Sorry man, the game is simply broken. :)

Defensive AI in 2010 is broken, regardless of how much you tweak your settings. I tried, then I went back to 09.

Back
Top Bottom