How to blacklist online user? (PC)

BillBillson

Banned
12 January 2009
anyone know how to blacklist another player in Master League Online?

I played Tavares1988 twice tonight.

First time I was up 3-2, with 3 minutes to go, and he starts lagging out, and the game disconnects which results in the game just vanishing. I get no win, he suffers no loss, I get no points.

Second time he was winning 1-0, with 3 minutes to go, I tried to do the same to him. But....I lag out, I get disconnected, I suffer a 3-0 defeat and he gets the points. Very very frustrating.

In MLO u cant choose who u play against but have noticed that in the normal Match Room, u can blacklist players (in order that u dont play them). Anyone know of a way of doing this on PC? For example, their may be a folder/file on my C drive where I can simply add his name to my 'banlist' without having to do it through the game?

anyone?

Failing that, anyone know if u lose points if you d/c before the game starts? (this would be another way I could avoid getting ripped off by known cheats)

For anyone looking for a solution.

To avoid playing someone you don't want to play (for wotever reasons) Simply pull ur ethernet plug before the game begins. Everything will register null n void.

For anyone looking for a solution.

To avoid playing someone you don't want to play (for wotever reasons) Simply pull ur ethernet plug before the game begins. Everything will register null n void.
On Xbox 360 if you do that at any point after you have been matched with an opponent then you are awarded a 3-0 loss, even if the match hasn't kicked off - I assume this would be the same on PC?

On Xbox 360 if you do that at any point after you have been matched with an opponent then you are awarded a 3-0 loss, even if the match hasn't kicked off - I assume this would be the same on PC?

Not from my experience.. 3 times I got drawn with someone from Vietnam. As soon as I seen this I yanked the ethernet cable out and nothing was registered.

Back
Top Bottom