How good am I? Are you better than me?

desiasx

Non-League
2 July 2004
Ive been playing this game since ISS on the super nintendo, I mastered it and then I went along to the N64 with ISS and ISS98 etc, all the way to PES2008 now....

I just wanto know how good I am, nobody has managed to beat me on a consistent basis(i have a 95% record of winning against them and they only beat me if I chose the worst team and they chose Brazil, sometimes I even beat them then)

In WE10(PS2) I beat the 19th ranked player(online) with Juventus, while he was Brazil.

Once I beat a player in Ps2 playing with my left hand only(only using my right hand for R1 running)

I am just wondering if there is an unltimate test or game to test if I am in the top percentile of PES/WE or if there is someone here who is in that percentile and I can play against them just to check where my level actually is?

Thank you, and any input is welcome :)

i used to play since goal seroius and went through the same line as you, and i dont have a records of 95% but i bet all the people around one *offline* ,
the worst eam best team used to be okay back with ps1 and first of ps2, but with the new once its hardly to do that unless the player is really stupid

for now, i think the first way to be a seccefull player is to play with the best team strategy countring ur opponents choice

my game plap style is deffence to win it, i dont win masseive 5-0 kinda winds, i win with 2 or 3 diffrence max, but i was told that i have a great way of playing * not like run by side line and come into the goalie kinda goals*

and since im from middle east, i have problem playing online with a steady conection, but once the online is fixed, i will be happy to play u

Yes I use AC Milan as my team because they fit the way I play perfectly,(after tweaking the tactics ofcourse) where I have a "nest" that I wait for the other player to get into, and then put pressure on the player and then win the ball, but I do not do many conter attacks....

i dont know why im im almost unbeatable in Ps2, in the nextgens im abit more i dont know.... fragile? i would like to play ppl in the ps2 version but if not then i can come online with either xbox360 or ps3....

you definitly sound good, i play with liverpool only for the reason that i dont like to see them get beat, i know that sounds stupid but it kinda makes me try harder. Also because iv'e playing with them for the past 7years or so i know every players strength and weakness, i know what i can and cant do. Now im not gonna say that im the best player in the world, but i have won 2 32 player knockout tournaments and win reguarly. 150 wins 10 draws 10 losses

Ive been playing this game since ISS on the super nintendo, I mastered it and then I went along to the N64 with ISS and ISS98 etc, all the way to PES2008 now....

I just wanto know how good I am, nobody has managed to beat me on a consistent basis(i have a 95% record of winning against them and they only beat me if I chose the worst team and they chose Brazil, sometimes I even beat them then)

In WE10(PS2) I beat the 19th ranked player(online) with Juventus, while he was Brazil.

Once I beat a player in Ps2 playing with my left hand only(only using my right hand for R1 running)

I am just wondering if there is an unltimate test or game to test if I am in the top percentile of PES/WE or if there is someone here who is in that percentile and I can play against them just to check where my level actually is?

Thank you, and any input is welcome :)

Defeat European Champion then... is nick is RobMclean

What is your favourite formation mate ?
4-4-2 or 4-3-3 or another one ? Defensive line A or B or C and how about the player arrows (attacking-defending) ?

Anyone can be beaten on a bad day, consistency is the key.

Phsyical tournaments (ie not online) are the only way to find out

Back
Top Bottom