how early can YOU get PES 2008?

Unfortunately, the only way to get pictures on to the game are with the xbox live vision camera, i tried to import my face using a usb stick but you have to create it with the camera :(
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

with the release date fast approaching for PES 2008, i thought i'd start a thread for peeps to write in and say how soon they hope to get, or will get the game. i think its common knowledge now that if you go to your local independent games shop, they will sell the game as soon as they have recieved it from the suppliers (normally the wed or thurs before) but how about those annoying people who knows someone that can get the game a good week or two before? and if you order from play.com or ebay, how soon does it come before the release date?

as per your quote above mate about being annoying when getting the game, you posted earlier you had it and then nothing

Unfortunately, the only way to get pictures on to the game are with the xbox live vision camera, i tried to import my face using a usb stick but you have to create it with the camera :(
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

On the pc version there's aanother menu after you click Scan with options for "Camera" or "File". Is that not on the Xbox360 version?

Nah its not there. Only options are default, build and scan. When you choose scan it says to check the camera is connected properly(because i didnt have one connected). The PC one i think you can just select the file location and import it, was hoping it'd be the same on the 360.

Yup...the only way to import faces and kit badges is with the camera. It wont let you select a file from the HDD or usb unless its been taken with the camera already.

as per your quote above mate about being annoying when getting the game, you posted earlier you had it and then nothing

actually, i posted i WAS getting it today....just got back from a long drive in middlesex, only for the bloke to say he's in manchester and cant make it down. and this is an ebay seller with a 99.8% rating! so, i'm still on the lookout!:(

actually, i posted i WAS getting it today....just got back from a long drive in middlesex, only for the bloke to say he's in manchester and cant make it down. and this is an ebay seller with a 99.8% rating! so, i'm still on the lookout!:(

me too. luckily i phoned him before i went to middlesex. hopefully he will be around tomorrow

It is slightly slower yes, i think the pace of the game is just right now. Fast players are fast but not fast enough to run down the entire wing in 3 seconds like before :D

i emailed shop.to and they said it should be instock with them early next week and they will dispatch straight away so hopefully by wed

sorry to hear about your wasted journey mate, i'd be really pissed off
thanx for that, i thought it might be too good to be true.....at least i had the footy on the radio to keep me company, and liverpool won (i know they were lucky) so i'm not that vexed

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

what no way what happened to this pictures thing being touted from HD ?

god knows, but that option definitely aint there. I tried everything, it just didnt wanna know. it'll only use the HDD for pictures on there that you took with the camera.

fuck him, i'll get it wednesday....aint wasting my time with that guy again!

i won proevo2008 on ebay from this fella, aint paid yet, do u think i shud buy it or forget him? won it at 44.99 says its in stock now:S

Back
Top Bottom