How do you guys arrange your ML?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by abhishek_cooldude2, 14 December 2005.

1. This is a general thread where people can tell how they arrange there master leagues, that is what are the 4 different leagues, the teams in the leagues etc. I havent started my ml yet as im waiting for plf's patch but this is how ill arrange it

British Premiership-England + Scotland
    Low Valleys Championship-Germany + Belgium + Netherlands
    Mediterranean Premiership- Spain + Portugal + France
    Eastern European Super League- Italy + Greece + Turkey

2. Dar

Dar Part Timer Staff

21 February 2003
    Dublin
    England + Scotland
    Spain
    Germany
    Italy.

3. mattster12

mattster12 All-round Bastard

11 April 2005
    I do like a European super league with all the best teams in div 1 and 2. The other leagues I just fill with the best teams, I do this as I think you'll all agree it's the most realistic way.....and now were go go karting...easy. :D

4. ricola_pak

ricola_pak Non-League

29 October 2005
    I just make sure there are about 3-4 super powers in each league, then put in a mixture of everything else.

5. PLF

PLF Legend

2 August 2004
    I personally like to not mix France and Spain up for example and keep it as close to a real league as we can.

So depending on what team I pick, I do my best to play in that real life league.

So let's say I choose Seville as my ML team. I will pick 15 other La Liga teams and put them in Div 1 with me.

Then I will put the 4 remaining (weaker La Liga) teams in Div 2 along with the 4 crappiest teams I can find. Usually 3 newly promoted Dutch teams or likes of RBC are crap enough to let the Spanish sides get promoted season after season and keep our Div 1 realistic and like a real life La Liga!

Again If I were to pick an Italian team I'd try to have realistic Serie A and English team realistic EPL but that's just me and it's not a bad idea to mix Scottish and English teams I guess or Portuguese and Spanish as long as they have some relations.

I generally myself prefer it as realistic as possible though.

6. England & Scotland (with Rosenberg making the numbers up)
    Spain
    Italy
    Anybody decent in Europe

Works for me :D

7. Stringer Bell

Stringer Bell Banned

12 February 2005
    London
    England & Scotland.
    Italy
    Spain
    Best Other European Teams