1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

How do you guys arrange your ML?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by abhishek_cooldude2, 14 December 2005.

1. This is a general thread where people can tell how they arrange there master leagues, that is what are the 4 different leagues, the teams in the leagues etc. I havent started my ml yet as im waiting for plf's patch but this is how ill arrange it

British Premiership-England + Scotland
    Low Valleys Championship-Germany + Belgium + Netherlands
    Mediterranean Premiership- Spain + Portugal + France
    Eastern European Super League- Italy + Greece + Turkey

2. Dar

Dar Fullonrapist Staff

21 February 2003
    Dublin
    England + Scotland
    Spain
    Germany
    Italy.

3. mattster12

mattster12 All-round Bastard

11 April 2005
    I do like a European super league with all the best teams in div 1 and 2. The other leagues I just fill with the best teams, I do this as I think you'll all agree it's the most realistic way.....and now were go go karting...easy. :D

4. ricola_pak

ricola_pak Non-League

29 October 2005
    I just make sure there are about 3-4 super powers in each league, then put in a mixture of everything else.

5. PLF

PLF Legend

2 August 2004
    I personally like to not mix France and Spain up for example and keep it as close to a real league as we can.

So depending on what team I pick, I do my best to play in that real life league.

So let's say I choose Seville as my ML team. I will pick 15 other La Liga teams and put them in Div 1 with me.

Then I will put the 4 remaining (weaker La Liga) teams in Div 2 along with the 4 crappiest teams I can find. Usually 3 newly promoted Dutch teams or likes of RBC are crap enough to let the Spanish sides get promoted season after season and keep our Div 1 realistic and like a real life La Liga!

Again If I were to pick an Italian team I'd try to have realistic Serie A and English team realistic EPL but that's just me and it's not a bad idea to mix Scottish and English teams I guess or Portuguese and Spanish as long as they have some relations.

I generally myself prefer it as realistic as possible though.

6. England & Scotland (with Rosenberg making the numbers up)
    Spain
    Italy
    Anybody decent in Europe

Works for me :D

7. Stringer Bell

Stringer Bell Banned

12 February 2005
    London
    England & Scotland.
    Italy
    Spain
    Best Other European Teams