how do you get snow?

probably only the northern stadiums, would be strange to see snow in the african stadium :D try munchen.

Try Berlin, it's further north than München. Should be this one:

349pq.png

No idea if this will give you snow though.

every stadium has snow I think, u need to select it in the match setup screen. D/l the translation patch dude cos then it's a piece of piss to find. Otherwise the opyion above stadium select you press 3x to the right the one above that you press 2x to the right ;)

why do they have to write original stadium names in japaneese ? strange

For those without the translation patch, can you tell where the option is?

Ike said:
For those without the translation patch, can you tell where the option is?

but mine only has 3 options cant find 1 with 4

mattster12 said:
you have the stadium select option, just do what I said and it'll work ;)

u know on the berlin stadium can u change it 2 snow
cus u just go right twice
on wot?

EVERY stadium can have snow!! On the option ABOVE stadium select, in the match set-up, in exhibtion mode you press 3x to the right, then on the one above that you press 2x to the right

Yeah, you can get snow in every stadium, I think. You gotta select Winter and Rain. ;) Obviously, you might not know where these are. Well, above stadium select, you shall see three options in a row that have the japanese symbols for "RANDOM" (put the stadium in random mode and compare the symbols to be sure). The first of these (starting from the top) is "day/night", and doesn't matter. The next two are "Summer/Winter" and "Sunny/Rain". If you choose the third option in both these two latter, you'll get snow.

It is very tricky to play in snow.. :P

Back
Top Bottom