1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

How do i update my option file?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by DrEAmeAtEr, 11 January 2006.

1. DrEAmeAtEr

DrEAmeAtEr Guest

I am wanting to update the option file i downloaded a few months ago. i downloaded the software PESFan Editor and i ran it. it then says open OF but i dont have an option file on my pc. does anyone know where i can one and update it with all the latest transfers?

thanks

2. slaid

slaid United

28 November 2005
    Manchester United FC
    on your PC your option file is usually under
    C:\Documents and Settings\(your user name here)\My Documents\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 5\save\folder1

and it is the file named
    KONAMI-WIN32PES5OPT

if you want to download an option file then try searching for one there are a few on this website

3. Stringer Bell

Stringer Bell Banned

12 February 2005
    London
    You can only open up a PES option file, with the PESFan Editor, when it's in a X-Port format. Find where you saved it an open it up.

If it is a PES5 PC option file all you have to do is change the file extension to xps.