"How can i remove the menu sound?"

kings2

Non-League
24 October 2007
Hi~

I couldn't lower the menu sound volume when i moved the menu.

Is there any way to remove this "ding" sound?

It's annoying me!!!

Re: "How can i remove the sound?"

in the computer volume mixer in vista you can set it to mute certain programs. this would eliminate all the sound from it. I can't remember if this works on xp though.

in the computer volume mixer in vista you can set it to mute certain programs. this would eliminate all the sound from it. I can't remember if this works on xp though.

Thats completely inaccurate, that would still mute the whole sound of PES or lower it.

The guy just wants to stop the "ding" sound on the menus.

I think you have to search for the sound file and replace it with something else with less volume.

I think it´s the sound settings - sound effects (can´t recall the right name now). If you move the slider you will hear the difference right at the time. However, I think it still would change the in-game effects as well...

It's definitely not in game.. In game there's only 3 sound options, commentary volume, music volume and match sound effect (crowd sounds etc) volume..

The sound option for menus does not exist so even if all the other sound options are zero you will still hear the menu sound at full blast.

me too... - Somehow no one has been able to locate the exact file... - which is too bad :-(

Maybe one of the File-Database-Cracks will take a look into this? I mean, almost everything has been located in the img-files, but not this "ding" sound?

It totally rackels my nerves :RANT:

Still hoping..

Greetings,
Pug

i need rid of this stupid sound!
arggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
this is such an EA thing to do.
let us turn the thing off damn it

MENU SOUND AND AMBIENT DURING MATCH DECODED!!!

NO PROBLEM DUDES... i decoded the sound of menu file

and sound of ambient SFX durign match....

in some days i will release both files.. i am finishg

then i can make a tutorial....

i found the SAME PROGRMA konami uses for those files...

i must say it would never be posibble without NINUZU´s help

DIEGO_M10

Re: MENU SOUND AND AMBIENT DURING MATCH DECODED!!!

NO PROBLEM DUDES... i decoded the sound of menu file

and sound of ambient SFX durign match....

in some days i will release both files.. i am finishg

then i can make a tutorial....

i found the SAME PROGRMA konami uses for those files...

i must say it would never be posibble without NINUZU´s help

DIEGO_M10

this will be the best christmas ever!
:APPLAUD:

All you need is - Find this ****ing sound in adx format in game's *.img & replace it by the same long audio file with silence playing ...

get a programme called "IndieVolume" this will allow you to adjust the volume of individual programs.
The free one is useless but i downloaded a cracked torrent.and it works with pes09 on winxp.

Back
Top Bottom