Help !!

Daffydgeorge

Non-League
22 February 2007
On my pes2008 img. folder it won't let me copy or delete any files on it. For example I can't delete my cv_0 file and replace it with another cv_0. I went on the pes 2008 icons and clicked on properties and turned of the 'read only' function but it just automaticly ticks itself again to read only again.
I'm sorry if this has been asked before but I need help !!
Thanks
:)

Restart and try again. Or log on using Safe Mode (is there a Safe Mode in Vista?).

I went on to my computer then clicked on the disk icon of pes 2008. Thats when it had all the files like cv_0 and cv_1 e.t.c

by disk do you mean your hard disk or cd/dvd disc?, if you mean teh dvd\cd disc, try lookign in c:\program files\konami\pro evolution soccer 2008 or whever you installed the game. To enter safemode so you may be able to delete the files you want, reset your computer and press F8 on your keyboard before the windows loading screen to bring up the advanced boot options and select safe mode. also are you an administrator on you pc or a limited user? as this may affect what you can do on your machine.

sorry if this post insults you but i just joined these forums and don't know anyone here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom