help with layout of forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilson_mwell

Non-League
26 November 2006
is there anyway i can change the layout of the forum so its like a normal one where you can see all the replys on one page? You know ones where you just scroll down through them all rather than having to click page 1 page 2 page 3 page 4 cos its a serious pain in the arse

is there anyway i can change the layout of the forum so its like a normal one where you can see all the replys on one page? You know ones where you just scroll down through them all rather than having to click page 1 page 2 page 3 page 4 cos its a serious pain in the arse

So you would want all topics with like 100+ pages to load at once?

On a side-note how lazy do you have to be to moan about having to click a button to change a page?!

Helpful as always CW. ;)

wilson_mwell, go into your user control panel (click "User CP" on the top left of the screen, first option on the long blue bar).

A new screen will come up; under "Settings & Options", click "Edit Options".

There is a setting in there that says:

Number of Posts to Show Per Page

You can change that to whatever you like - from 5 to 40. Select 40 and that way there will be a lot less pages to flick through.

Helpful as always CW. ;)

wilson_mwell, go into your user control panel (click "User CP" on the top left of the screen, first option on the long blue bar).

A new screen will come up; under "Settings & Options", click "Edit Options".

There is a setting in there that says:

Number of Posts to Show Per Page

You can change that to whatever you like - from 5 to 40. Select 40 and that way there will be a lot less pages to flick through.

This is why I got sacked :D

Ok, it was one of the many reasons. Eff off Joe :CW:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom