Help with kit relink

Krissy

Non-League
1 November 2009
UK
Chelsea
I have checked tutorial for kitrelinks but not sure I understand how to relink teams that do not have a texture number, example Norway! How do you find the number?

do you mean the bin number?
you have to search for a free one either on your kitserver folder or on your dt0c.img
use liberostelios tool to look for a free slot and relink it to the team you want

sorry for the english i tried my best xD

Thanks nightmaregk. I am using the kitrelink tool. Some teams do not have a bin number for kits when you look up uing kitrelink. They they just have "----" blank.

I do not understand what to look up?

You need to use Game Graphic Studio to open your dt0c.img file/search through for free kit slots/when you find a free slot eg: unnamed_5734 make sure it's not being used in Kitserver by opening dt0c.img folder & searching for that file/if it's not used then you can relink to that slot... if it is used then search for another one ...... once you got a free slot relink to it using KitRelink Tool... then export the files out with GGS/you will be able to see the fonts/numbers bin that correspond to the slot once you have relinked......drag n drop the kits/fonts & numbers PNG's into the corresponding bins (the ones you exported) by dragging them into GGS./now go back to KitRelink Tool & set the collars/model etc: ..click save to save your OF & place the kit bins that you have put the kits/numbers etc: into...to dt0c.img folder inside kitservers img folder...done .... Make sure you backup your OF first & write down the numbers of the bins you have relinked to, that way if it goes wrong all you have to do is replace you OF with the backup & drag the bins you relinked to back out of kitserver & your back to where you were & have lost nothing.

Thanks Hawke for the detailed explnation. That has resolved the issue. Is there an easier way of finding out which kit bin number is free instead of scrolling down through the list looking for free slot?

Cheers.

Not that i know of m8, as kitrelink tool don't show free slots.

Back
Top Bottom