1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Help required Re PES Next Gen/PS3

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by doggface, 2 November 2006.

1. doggface

doggface Non-League

5 October 2006
    Hey everyone.

I am in Canada at the moment and the PS3 has just come out. I have sold my ps2 and pes5. I am about to Return to Englnad and want to know the answer to one or two things please:-

1. Would a Canadian PS3 work in the UK with a power adaptor?

2. Would a Canadian PS3 be compatible with UK PS2 PES6 & UK PS3 Games?

3. If the above were to work on PS3 how would I download option File for PS3 (does the PS3 except memory cards?)

Or shall I just get another PS2 and then leave it redundant once I get PES next Gen/PS3? (a bit of a waste of money)

Thanks in advance!

doggface

2. pepper63

pepper63 Nice N Sleazy

19 May 2005
    Your Sisters Bedroom
    Only One Man Utd.
    i got an idea,sell your ps3 to me and stick with ps2!!!NO? ok just pick me one up and i'll hook it up when you get here.....;)

Last edited: 2 November 2006
  3. SPMC

SPMC MY last WE07JLCC banners:

22 February 2004
    califas norte
    out in Canada already?!
    :shock:

4. bonjovifan

bonjovifan League 2

16 October 2005
    Maidstone United
    It's not, perhaps a mix up of wording rather than an outright lie though.

To be honest, the 360 and PS3 versions of Pro Evo will be the same, so you may aswell save yourself some money and go with the 360.

I say they'll be the same, I have a feeling PS3 will get some kind of Pro Evo to fill the gap between now and PES7, that may be marginally better, but PES7 will be the same for both, just look at PS2 and Xbox, there is no doubting the huge gap in terms of power but the Xbox version was limited to what the PS2 version did.