1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Help - patch needs

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by Robbiegol, 22 August 2005.

1. Robbiegol

Robbiegol Guest

Hi, im a long time reader, but i dont post to often, usually my questions are asked before i do!

Im trying to find a patch that has new adds, real kits and faces, and chants, but that it doesnt modify stats and WE points, and stadiums.

Do you guys know if thereĀ“s any patch like this?

Thanks!

PS: Moderator, feel free to move/delete if this is in the wrong place or its already asked somewhere else (Couldnt find it).

2. Robbiegol

Robbiegol Guest

Can somebody please help me with this?

Thanks again!

3. beatswiss

beatswiss Guest

[​IMG]

There are not patches yet, only some lame (and indeed imcomplete) translations patches with faults.

So just be patient, I guess there is hope that soon (weeks?) there will be the first good patches out.

:applause:

4. Robbiegol

Robbiegol Guest

Thanks man!

5. bummy_jab

bummy_jab League 2

9 August 2004
    Just get the latest Fernando patch so you can understand all the menus..... thats what i did.....