Hell's Kitchen [Ubisoft]

proxi

Champions League
9 February 2003
Sheffield
Tottenham Hotspur
Out on Wii, PC, DS and Mac in September.

176024-943805_97293_front_large.jpg

As a big Ramsay fan, I shall be getting this, regardless of reviews etc. He's the man. Gameplay looks different, and it'll be fun getting the kitchen shut down. Just hope the language isn't held back, it's not natural when Gordon has to stick to "bloody" and for "god's sake" instead of the usual bullets of wrath. I hope his trademark backhand slap is implemented, or I won't be (as) happy! :)

www.hellskitchenvideogame.com/

The Hell's Kitchen video game will feature a 3D-rendered Chef Gordon Ramsay, who will watch as players experience the show's high-pressure kitchen and dining-room challenges. With any luck, gamers won't be reduced to tears like would-be chefs are on the show. But lo and behold, after players complete the three phases of preparation, cooking and service,– Chef Gordon Ramsay will watch players' every move and judge them as they progress. How? By yelling at them, praising them or shutting down the kitchen if their skills don't meet his expectations.
In Career Mode, players will earn stars to build their way up from a Single-Star restaurant to a prestigious Five-Star establishment. As the player advances through the ranks, their star rating advances and the recipes become more varied and intricate.
In Arcade Mode, the pressure builds as customers become increasingly demanding. Players will be challenged to keep up with the pressure before time is up -- or Chef Ramsay loses patience and closes the kitchen.
As players progress, they'll gain access to authentic Gordon Ramsay recipes, including many that are offered exclusively to game owners.

This could either be a very, very good, innovative and original game or an exceedingly bad, shower of shite.

There's no way this is going to be good. I'm a Ramsay fan too but this sounds shocking.

That said, can you post the recipes up when you get them?

Coopz. :lol:

This is going to be hilarious, I can't wait to get a hold of this, it's gonna be great. I fucking love Ramsay.

Back
Top Bottom