Healy record scorer in EURO qualifiers

vanzandt

The answer must be Jam
26 July 2007
Everton
Apparently Healy set a record number of goals (13) when scoring against Denmark.

Anyway I have always thought he was a cracking player and very under-rated and I couldn't understand why he wasn't in a top league for such a long time.

He has very good technique and first touch, poaches well can finish from distance, he height and lack of pace seem to have been held against him in the past which seems a bit mad to me.

Anyway well done to the lad:applause:

David´s a great player for Northern Ireland! But just can´t get it right for his club side.

Unfortuantly, i missed the denmark game, as i had an early flight out of Dublin to get to Gran Canaria.

Hopefully he´ll have a good game tonight:D and with luck we´ll go to the finals.

G·A·W·A

That would mean you're posting from an internet cafe in Gran Canaria then. Enjoy the game Gareth :D

And congrats to David Healy, some of his 13 goals have been world class too.

That would mean you're posting from an internet cafe in Gran Canaria then. Enjoy the game Gareth :D

There´s a pc in the hotel lobby and thanks Tim.

I really enjoyed the game, even though we got beat! But all the NI supporters had a good time and got on with all the spanish. The team has done us proud throughout this campaign and we can´t ask for much more.

Never really liked him as a club player, but 13 goals is a great achievement. And with all due respect, to score them for N.Ireland who haven't got the best players in the world ... testament to the team as well because obviously they've played well enough to supply him.

Shame N.Ireland didn't go through either. England, Scotland and N.Ireland all had chances to go through and it's a shame we'll be watching Euro 2008 with no home nations :(

Well done to both N.Ireland and Healy.

Back
Top Bottom