HD Camcorder

Tim7

Retired Footballer
6 May 2003
Gravesend
Charlton Athletic FC
I have got my Birthday and Xmas money and am looking to buy a good HD camcorder in the sales. I must admit I'm a noob at video cameras and camcorders, so was just asking for a few pointers from you guys in the know, about what sort of thing I should look for, and what things it should definately have etc. My price range is anything from about £200 - £450, suggestions and input welcome :)). Thanks!

I can go up to £500 now, been looking at the Canon HF100. Looks really good I think and seems to have most of the key features :)).

Last edited:
Thanks for the input guys :WOOT: :LOL:.

Well I went up to Bluewater and then Lakeside and eventually got an HD camcorder yesterday :)). Was looking at the Sony one but didn't like the look or feel of that one. So then focused on the Canon HF100 as mentioned above. It was £538 - £50 cashback in Currys.Digital. Carried on looking and went into Jessops, who had a special offer on the HF100! The offer was £489 - £50 cashback, plus a Lowepro carry case for half price! Which made the case £12.99. On top of that I got an SDHC 8gb memory card for it for £25. So in total I got the HF100, carry case and 8gb memory for £468 :)).

Been using it yesterday and today and i'm really happy with it, the picture quality is excellent and the features are great too.

:LOL: No thanks!

Going to take it when I go places and days out etc. Mainly got it for when I go on holidays :)). Will probably see how it records FIFA too.

Here we go...

us-money-photo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom