1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Having 2 PES4 on the PC

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by renatus, 21 July 2005.

1. renatus

renatus Guest

is it possible to install 2x pes4?
    i have two disk drives..

2. GR Choke

GR Choke League 2

5 March 2005
    Eastside UK
    Arsenal FC
    what for?

3. renatus

renatus Guest

having 2 differnte patches..

4. GR Choke

GR Choke League 2

5 March 2005
    Eastside UK
    Arsenal FC
    why don't you try installing 2 pes4

5. brc1

brc1 Non-League

26 April 2002
    I read somewhere that you can copy the dat and save folders so that you have one of each for each of your patches, since that's where the patches/optionfiles go. It makes sense that this might work, but I'm not sure...I'll try it a bit later myself.

6. suatcagdas

suatcagdas Guest

have u tried it ?? whats result ?

7. brc1

brc1 Non-League

26 April 2002
    I just tried it and it works like a charm. Within seconds I can switch between two patches, having installed the game only once on my hard drive.

8. suatcagdas

suatcagdas Guest

i have method too.. its works different 3 patches (or more if want..)

9. Kotp

Kotp PES4 Pro Gamers Academy

2 January 2005
    Pro Evolution Soccer 4 (One Folder Name)

Pro Evolution Soccer 4 British Patch (Another Folder Name)

Pro Evolution Soccer 4 Obsession Patch (Another Folder Name)

This is how i have mine. when i want to play with the British patch i rename Pro Evolution Soccer 4 to Pro Evolution Soccer 4 Original and then rename my Pro Evolution Soccer 4 British Patch to Pro Evolution Soccer 4.

This would then look like this ...

Pro Evolution Soccer 4 (Previously British Patch)

Pro Evolution Soccer 4 Original (Previously Pro Evolution Soccer 4)

Pro Evolution Soccer 4 Obsession Patch (Another Folder Name)

and voila .... its as simple as that. :lmao:

10. suatcagdas

suatcagdas Guest

this is hard work mate.. my method is very easy .. just only click shortcut on desktop , what the want to play with patch ... dont need rename folder.. :)

Last edited by a moderator: 26 July 2005
  11. brc1

brc1 Non-League

26 April 2002
    Do you mean that you have more than one shortcut to the game on your desktop?

12. suatcagdas

suatcagdas Guest

i have made batch file for each patch.. and copy them to main game folder .. created shortcut to desktop these... an example ; i wanna play with original game , click to original shortcut ... i wanna play with Ultimate Patch , click to Ultimate patch shortcut... just that.. its very easy .. :)

Last edited by a moderator: 27 July 2005
  13. Kotp

Kotp PES4 Pro Gamers Academy

2 January 2005
    Very simple if you know what your doing. Pain in the ass if you dont. If you were to take the time to explain fully what you mean by creating a batch file etc ... and how it all works im sure everyone would be most appreciative.