HAMACHI Server List PES 2008

amarillo

Banned
12 January 2008
Hi. I own the game so i do not encourage piracy :BY:

Who want to add servers on this topic so that we meet there?

http://www.planethamachi.com/ has some but are full or no one online for hours.:SS

so, here is one i made:

name: Evo-Web Forum
password: 123456
online 24/24 we hope

Others:

Nome: tuttoPES2008 Online 43
Password: tuttopes

Pls continue.

Last edited:
offtopic. try search in forum, u find. here we try to make a list. a long list.

got the programme could someone please pm me instructions on how to get it running? i already have himanchi running from using it for fm08

1st Russian server
Login: PesWe.com
Password: peswe.com

2nd Russian server
Login: PesWe2.com

3rd Russian server
Login: PesWe3.com

Ukrainian server
Login: PesWe(ua).com

"Back in USSR" server (ex-Soviet countries)
Login: _USSR_

1st Italian server:
name: PESonlineITA1
pass: 123

2nd Italian Server
name: PESonlineITA2

3rd Italian Server
name: PESonlineITA3

4th Italian Server
name: PESonlineITA4

e così via...potete crearne anche voi...cn la stessa password

Last edited:
Hi man, if you try V.6 Pesmagazine launcher now you can view all the hamachi pes lan/s present and future ;) check it!

Also when you stop playing leave the network, As staying just keeps wastes a slot and ruins the fun for everyone.

what is this, someone explain. search is crap i tried to look for it but found notta!!!

with hamachi you can play online.

you need

Hamachi

Pesmagazine2008 online

official patch 1.20 -1 and 2

1. Run Hamachi and connect to an server (You need a IP and an password)

2. Extract Pesmagazine to ...Konami/Pro evolution Soccer
Run file 'Run Me First'
Open PesmagazineOnline2008 and in the hamachi ask an friend for IP and put these IP in PesmagazineOnline 2008 and click client

4. After connected, open Pes2008 and go Network, put an password (doesn't matter which is) and login

Done :)

play online. for more details you can search on google

This LAN things is absolutely useless. Got it working first try, but it's completely unplayable due to the lag. It's not like I'm trying to play with someone from the north pole, my mate live down the road from me. :P

with hamachi you can play online.

you need

Hamachi

Pesmagazine2008 online

official patch 1.20 -1 and 2

1. Run Hamachi and connect to an server (You need a IP and an password)

2. Extract Pesmagazine to ...Konami/Pro evolution Soccer
Run file 'Run Me First'
Open PesmagazineOnline2008 and in the hamachi ask an friend for IP and put these IP in PesmagazineOnline 2008 and click client

4. After connected, open Pes2008 and go Network, put an password (doesn't matter which is) and login

Done :)

play online. for more details you can search on google

Hi, it's all right, the only problem can be that if you play with normal-range connection it works with no lag,but if you play versus a player that are in other part of the world(in very long distance and different connection config/system) like usa/china etc..of course will be lag..it 's normal..:)
;)

This LAN things is absolutely useless. Got it working first try, but it's completely unplayable due to the lag. It's not like I'm trying to play with someone from the north pole, my mate live down the road from me. :P

Well this is not true.
I played last night with a friend of mine who lives in the same town where i live here in Brazil and see no lags.
Everything run just perfect, many thanks for who made it possible.

Any English hamachi servers. Just played a game, it works but very laggy. I was playing someone from Tunisia though. lol

Back
Top Bottom