hair + faces folders for kitserver 5.2.3, update 18-8-2006

zeus78 said:
Tell me if you need more faces for the German Bundesliga. Oh and superpatch 4.0 is still in work, the release is about 01.09.

Great news!
I have all Bayern Munich faces, almost all Bayern Leverkusen
Missing a lot of Arminia Bielefeld, 6-7 Hamburger & Dortmund, and almost half faces of the other teams.
I'm looking into pes-x.de in order to add more faces for the Bundesliga, but i don't know a word in german :( I'm adding faces from the packs ( http://pes-4.de/forum/showthread.php?t=14337 ), altough in my OF some players aren't in the same team, as Borges (free), Pinto (free), and I don't know if it's right.

A little bit offtopic but since I don't speak german to tell it on the pes-x...It's a pity Sporting Lisbon won't be included in SP 4.0. They were UEFA Cup finalist 2 years ago, have plenty of nice players and are playing in Champions League this season... I know they can't include all teams and we should be able to add the teams we want for ourself but I just can't understand which is the criteria to choose the included teams. For example, Zurich.....

edit: Ok...I just saw that one of the SP4 editors is from Zurich. So I turn it to all those german teams or Rapid Wien.

Last edited:
#71 said:
A little bit offtopic but since I don't speak german to tell it on the pes-x...It's a pity Sporting Lisbon won't be included in SP 4.0. They were UEFA Cup finalist 2 years ago, have plenty of nice players and are playing in Champions League this season... I know they can't include all teams and we should be able to add the teams we want for ourself but I just can't understand which is the criteria to choose the included teams. For example, Zurich.....

edit: Ok...I just saw that one of the SP4 editors is from Zurich. So I turn it to all those german teams or Rapid Wien.

Didn't know that. In the OF I've got, it's included, and I think it deserves to be in superpatch 4.0. But the creators decide, and if we don't like, we can't really complain cos they're doing this for free. But i'll wait to see the teams included there.

could someone explain about Superpatch, is it a hassle to get? Is it worth it, any details i'll be happy!

nadieevoweb said:
Didn't know that. In the OF I've got, it's included, and I think it deserves to be in superpatch 4.0. But the creators decide, and if we don't like, we can't really complain cos they're doing this for free. But i'll wait to see the teams included there.

I agree with you...I'm not complaining.In fact, I'm thankfull for their work but I still think that it would be appropriate to select Sporting (and I think that their CL campaign this year will give me reason). By the way, I'n not even a Sporting fan, I'm from Benfica (and they are our eternal rivals):).

LFCJack said:
could someone explain about Superpatch, is it a hassle to get? Is it worth it, any details i'll be happy!

Totally worth it. It changes almost completely pes5. My advice: Wait until version 4.0 is out and give it a try.

#71 said:
I agree with you...I'm not complaining.In fact, I'm thankfull for their work but I still think that it would be appropriate to select Sporting (and I think that their CL campaign this year will give me reason). By the way, I'n not even a Sporting fan, I'm from Benfica (and they are our eternal rivals).

That's a good thing, supporting your eternal rival in pes5 :applause: I can't stand people watching this not just as a sport. I agree with you, i see their match here in Huelva against Recreativo de Huelva, and they played a great game, and won the tournement.
I'd prefer them ingame instead of Juventus, for instance :)

Last edited:
nadie, you kno all your updates, you say they are up to date then why you stil have Birmingham etc. on your OF? and could you tell me more about Superpatch in a Pm or something?

LFCJack said:
nadie, you kno all your updates, you say they are up to date then why you stil have Birmingham etc. on your OF? and could you tell me more about Superpatch in a Pm or something?

Sorry, i write out the explanation when i edited my first post, it was there "transfers, formations, teams up to world cup".
Please, excuse me.
Season 06/07 will be out when superpatch 4.0 comes out.

Last edited:
dont kno if anyone else has had this problem, but my faceserver makes my game crash soon as i go into edit mode or enter a match, It may be because i have a lot of faces or a slowish processor, anyone know what this is?

LFCJack said:
dont kno if anyone else has had this problem, but my faceserver makes my game crash soon as i go into edit mode or enter a match, It may be because i have a lot of faces or a slowish processor, anyone know what this is?

I've noticed that to. I'm playing PES5 with SP3.1 and every time I try to play with certain teams e.g. Germany vs Portugal the game crashes, but when I turn off face-server it works properly. Maybe we just have to wait for a more stable kitserver....

kartoffelauflauf said:
I've noticed that to. I'm playing PES5 with SP3.1 and every time I try to play with certain teams e.g. Germany vs Portugal the game crashes, but when I turn off face-server it works properly. Maybe we just have to wait for a more stable kitserver....

Please, go into edit mode, choose Germany or Portugal and go looking all faces to find what players you have wrong (you know when it crashes), cos all teams work for me, so probably it's a problem with the order you installed the updates.

well wait for Watsons OF v4... it's the most realistic optionfile you can get. it'll be definitely better than superpatch 4 optionfile.

dimensioNed said:
well wait for Watsons OF v4... it's the most realistic optionfile you can get. it'll be definitely better than superpatch 4 optionfile.

Not for me, cos with watson's OF i should remake maps.txt.

Does the last update contains all the faces from all updates too? There's a totally complete file? Also can somebody upload to Rapidshare/Fielfront? Thanks

Porco said:
Does the last update contains all the faces from all updates too? There's a totally complete file? Also can somebody upload to Rapidshare/Fielfront? Thanks

Yes, and many many more (+1300 faces & +700 hairs). I can't upload to filefront cos i don't have any account, and rapidshare... i don't like their limits. If megaupload and sendspace don't work for you, i'll take a look at other free sites (maybe turboupload...).

nadieevoweb said:
Not for me, cos with watson's OF i should remake maps.txt.
If I wanted to use your faces folder with Watson's OF, do I have to go through every player in edit mode and make a note of their id number, then redo the map.txt, or is their a quicker way?

jonah66 said:
If I wanted to use your faces folder with Watson's OF, do I have to go through every player in edit mode and make a note of their id number, then redo the map.txt, or is their a quicker way?

Yes, i think that's the only way at the moment (or ask in his thread if somebody has already done it, and send you the arranged maps :) )
EDIT: You don't have to make a note of their ID, you can go changing IDs in both maps.txt, just open pes5 in window mode and go tabbing to maps and changing IDs, it doesn't crash cos kitserver runs in a sort of "backup mode" so changes in maps doesn't affect after pes5 is running.

Last edited:
nadieevoweb said:
Yes, i think that's the only way at the moment (or ask in his thread if somebody has already done it, and send you the arranged maps :) )
EDIT: You don't have to make a note of their ID, you can go changing IDs in both maps.txt, just open pes5 in window mode and go tabbing to maps and changing IDs, it doesn't crash cos kitserver runs in a sort of "backup mode" so changes in maps doesn't affect after pes5 is running.

Nice one pal, thanks for the tip ;)

@jonah
I'm an avid watson user and also use this (excellent) har + face pack, and have hence updated my map.txt, I'll send you it if you want. There's not too much difference between the two, but I anticipate there will be a lot of difference for the 06/07 season, with watson's v4 as all the created teams/players will have different IDs, but I still plan to try to update the map when the respective new season packs are released :)

There is a program on wevolution.org that maps for you. But it has some drawbacks.
1.You can't have 2 players with the exact same name (it will read an initial, so that could sort that)
2. You have to have all the files in the same folder (big pain in the butt)

I am using Transferpatch which is a patch which fixes transfers online but still allows you to play against people with the original database.
It creates its own updated option file when the old one is deleted.
If i put this in now will all the faces and hairs be mixed up and wrong?
this looks like good work well done :D

Back
Top Bottom