1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories PSP

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by BumperMan, 31 October 2006.

1. BumperMan

BumperMan Champions League

20 June 2005
    North America
    Legia Warsaw
    IGN - 9.0

Sounds like a handheld game.

2. studeep

studeep ManUnited academy

29 June 2005
    Uk
    Manchester United
    they're just milking it now, next it'll be "Grand Theft Auto:sanandreas tales" or something like that,lol it'll still sell s**tloads though :)

3. Walcott23

Walcott23 Guest

it looks sweet im definately getting it it would be cool if they had multiplayer worldwide thing instead of the ad hoc thing

4. matherto

matherto 12 Times

13 October 2004
    St. Helens, Merseyside.
    Manchester United
    Phil Collins!

individual fingers!

it looks great, and although you can say they are milking it for all its worth, I for one would love to see San Andreas Stories

5. BobbyBox

BobbyBox WING NUT!

10 October 2003
    Arsenal
    Did anybody get it? wanna know how good it is? might get it. Let me know, maybe write a little review.

Cheers

6. deftonesmx17

deftonesmx17 100% Werder!

13 July 2005
    United States of Arrogance
    Werder Bremen
    I have it.

Well, if you liked Vice City due to the setting of the game, you will no doubt love this one. Only bad thing is the story is rather daft.

7. BobbyBox

BobbyBox WING NUT!

10 October 2003
    Arsenal
    Cool and the gang - probably get it soon.

8. matherto

matherto 12 Times

13 October 2004
    St. Helens, Merseyside.
    Manchester United
    my friend got it today, said it's pretty damn good. I'm gonna get it soon.

9. BumperMan

BumperMan Champions League

20 June 2005
    North America
    Legia Warsaw
    Some of it is kinda "just OK" but overall it has a better feeling then liberty city . i liked Liberty city stories MORE than san Andreas but Vice City i like more than Liberty cities but not more than Vie city

10. Radiation

Radiation Golden Boot Winner

6 February 2006
    Widnes
    Newcastle United
    I loved VC so i had to buy this.

The setting and music is great as i expected... the storyline ive no idea about... it seems ok at the moment but it has a Keenan and Kel feel to it with lance taking Kel's role messing everything up when they have it going good.

The soundtrack is great but i tiny step down (for me) from VC. It still has some classics though and the ads and chatter is up to its usual best.

The stations do seem to repeat around a heck of alot - i noticed LC did this and i assumed it was because of the psp or GTA3's coding... but ive heard the same lines over and over a few times and it has a smaller feeling than i remember.

Ive read its actually the biggest audio game though in the GTA series... but maybe its 100+ spread over too thin.

Seems like a great game though and im enjopying it as much as i did with VC - despite all of VC's bugs and this games bugs (like not loading the higher res textures fast enough and your driving on blurred roads and crashing into posts that haven't appeared yet)

11. kamy100

kamy100 Premiership

9 June 2003
    Blackburn, UK
  12. Walcott23

Walcott23 Guest

what thats well unfair but it's to late now i already have it