Got my copy PS3 today!!!!!!

martd

League 2
10 June 2002
Lymington, UK
Yey!!!

Got my copy on PS3 today!
Its at my missus' but i'm at frigging work!!

Anyone else got their PS3 copy yet?

Mine was ordered from GAME

Cheers

MD

If they ship copies from GAME to people who ordered it on a Monday so that it arrives on a Wednesday, why cant I go into GAME today and pick up the copy I have reserved from them?

Doesnt seem fair really does it?

If they break the store date they could be in trouble. That's why they haven't broken it yet. Who knows though if one store does it, it could have a snowball effect and everyone will release it.

They can get away with it online because they can say that they had to allow for postage and the amount of days it could take for it to be delivered. Even more so with the recent postal strikes.

is the slowdown as badly as mentioned int the review on the weblogspot?
today i was standing infront of the ps3-version and decided not to buy it because i already own the pc version.
please a short review about the smoothness on the ps3.

Got my copy yesterday (Wednesday) from G-Force in Glasgow so that's GAME lost out on my cash because they've stuck to the ridiculous release date. I'm telling you, G-Force must've made a packet yesterday coz the shop was mobbed.

Why give stores the game then make them keep it in storage for over a week? Get it on the shelves as soon as it's received!

Mugs.

Back
Top Bottom