Gordon Ramsay's F Word

Not seen this before but after watching Kitchen Nightmares im gonna follow all of Ramsay's shows from now on :))

Yes!!! Gordon Ramsay is a legend. I'll definitely be giving this a watch. Kitchen Nightmares was hilarious. I do love the way he turns the restaurants and stuff around though, but back on topic... The F Word was pretty good last time around from what I saw, I remember watching the best of or something around the beginning of the year.

Gordon is my hero, his abuse of people who deserve it is absolute heaven. I've enjoyed watching the US Kitchen Nightmares with the UK narrator, as watching the US copies of the US KN is a bit poo when the swearing is cut and their narrator is a nob.

The time he called some old woman who complained about the food "an old bag" was beautiful. I definitely prefer KN over the F Word.

If youre in London, his pub was alright and is affordable. You could have a meal consisting of an appetizer and main for under £20. Its near Canary Wharf.

New series coming tomorrow night at 9pm on Channel 4 in the UK.

I like the F Word and like Ramsay in general, I think Kitchen Nightmares is his best show, but the F Word is also pretty good and well worth a watch :DD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcwKBEQCk3Y

I agree, I love Ramsey. His is a superb chef and his programmes are always very entertaining. Didn't he used to play for Rangers? I know his brother is a heroin addict.

I like Gordon Ramsey.

Some of the American Kitchen Nightmares were funny.

The look on their faces when he lays into them and abuses them is so funny.

The F - Word is good. I like it when he has a cook off with a Celebrity - but I can't stand fucking Janet Street Porter!!!!

I like Gordon Ramsey.

Some of the American Kitchen Nightmares were funny.

The look on their faces when he lays into them and abuses them is so funny.

The F - Word is good. I like it when he has a cook off with a Celebrity - but I can't stand fucking Janet Street Porter!!!!

Then stop fucking her :DD

1337908764_518a8e4983.jpg

Those high-definition adboards don't half make him look old. Look at all those stress-lines.

He's done a good deal with Gordon's Gin there. Must be worth a mint. Don't forget, 9pm tonight boys :)) (+ Yana ;))).

First time i watch it last night and they way he does his does his recpies had me in Stitches

HOT PAN..

*looks busy*

SALT........PEPPER..

*looks busy again*

GARLIC.....CRUSH..

:LOL:

First time i watch it last night and they way he does his does his recpies had me in Stitches

HOT PAN..

*looks busy*

SALT........PEPPER..

*looks busy again*

GARLIC.....CRUSH..

:LOL:

You forgot the:

*looks busy*

DONE!!

:lol:

He's a legend, I would love to be as driven and determined as he is. I really admire him for that, that's why he has been so successful I think.

I've got his book somewhere but I never read so it'll probably sit there and i'll decide to read it when I'm 60 or something.

I loved the KN USA where he said 'don't worry about the old bag' - i was laughing for the rest of the episode thinking of her old face in shock as he said it.

I wonder if the americans think the same of him or if they just think he's some foul mouthed english guy

That Kenny bloke was a fucking retard.

He's a legend, I would love to be as driven and determined as he is. I really admire him for that, that's why he has been so successful I think.

I've got his book somewhere but I never read so it'll probably sit there and i'll decide to read it when I'm 60 or something.

Jumbo thinks that Kenny is a Legend!!! I never even knew he had a book out?!!!

I agree with Jaygrim - Kenny is a Spanner! ;))

Back
Top Bottom