1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Goodbye to Winning Eleven 8 International compilation

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by Feanaro, 19 January 2006.

1. Feanaro

Feanaro League 2

2 December 2005
  2. PaRaDox1014

PaRaDox1014 Guest

Awesome compiliation! Wow!

3. Siroco

Siroco League 2

10 June 2003
    Feanaro, some really great long range bombs. For comps, those bombs look sweet, although too many in a row and they start to blend together (which can be said for my scissors as well). As for gameplay, I prefer a lot more variety in my goals. Attempting too many long range attempts reminds me of FIFA too much -- gotta play footy.

You and I have different tastes in music. Nuff said.

On a joking sidenote..a bit too sentimental, eh?

-- "Goodbye to WE?"
    -- "My Last Goal?"

I pictured you wiping a tear as you edited.

WE9/PES5's been out for a long time. You should have said goodbye to WE8:I a long time ago. You might have separation issues ;)

Just having fun with ya. Enjoyed seeing your stuff.

Actually, I'd enjoy seeing your top 20 or 30 goals in one compilation - your personal favorite WE moments, as I did in mine.

Last edited: 20 January 2006
  4. Feanaro

Feanaro League 2

2 December 2005
    The theme was "goodbye" but I managed not to cry. :) Maybe it was bit sentimental but I find editing a lot easier if I have a theme, rather than being able to stick any goal anywhere or pick any music. My computer won't run PES 5 and I live in America so I have to wait until WE9:I is released to play it on the Xbox. I do have PES 5 for the PSP, though.

If you're talking about normal shots then there were only two long range bombs in my video (Kaka & Podolski) and one was only in there because of the sweet sliding tackle that preceded it.

Here's a link to my second WE8I compilation if you want to see more of my best goals including my PESFan October 2005 Goal of the Month winner:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NYKFU6KE

Last edited: 20 January 2006