Goodbye to a friend...

Status
Not open for further replies.
gerd seriously get a life I couldn't give 2 hoots what you say to me in a PM. Or otherwise.

I come here to have a laugh and discuss a certain football game or 2.

Not bleat about people leaving the forums because "Its not the same anymore"

I do see Cammey's point. It's an internet forum - some people need to address what is actually important in life. No offence intended to Gerd and co. :)

gerd seriously get a life I couldn't give 2 hoots what you say to me in a PM. Or otherwise.

I come here to have a laugh and discuss a certain football game or 2.

Not bleat about people leaving the forums because "Its not the same anymore"

Ok that's good to know...i'm not really amazed. I expected something like that from you.

I do see Cammey's point. It's an internet forum - some people need to address what is actually important in life. No offence intended to Gerd and co. :)

No offence taken.
What is actually important in life for you (or to you)...

To me:
my wife and kids
peace and respect for others
beautiful things
meeting interesting people
learning new things
having a good time

No offence taken.
What is actually important in life for you (or to you)...

To me:
my wife and kids
peace and respect for others
beautiful things
meeting interesting people
learning new things
having a good time

That's a good list Gerd! Mine is similiar. :)

don't forget gaming and sex :mrgreen:

on the serious side , getting into arguments in this forum is not going to change anyone's opinion so why bother arguing where people are going to believe whatever they want to hear no matter how hard you quote them and write stories...

Last edited:
don't forget gaming and sex :mrgreen:

on the serious side , getting into arguments in this forum is not going to change anyone's opinion so why bother arguing where people are going to believe whatever they want to hear no matter how hard you quote them and write stories...

These are wise words....
I already said in my PM to cammeyboy that beginning this thread was well meant but in retrospect was a big mistake....

@ cammeyboy: i have nothing at all against you, it's a fact that we seem to disagree quite often...but that's not a crime.

I think your reaction to my PM was a litle bit harsh since the only thing i wanted to do was explain myself. I even admitted that i made mistakes. I realise that we are quite different in many aspects, that's why i wasn't amazed by your reaction. I wasn't judging you i was only stating a fact or more accurate my opinion which isn't important.

Maybe it would be better if some mod would close this thread since it hasn't served it's purpose and is rather old...in the meantime vanzandt returned to the forum and left us again.

Once again: i shouldn't have started this thread and i'm really sorry.

Don't be sorry gerd I think it was a bit of an over reaction on my part to be fair.

Lets just get along and go and play in the sand pit or something. :)

Don't know why you're really sorry dude because you didn't do much wrong. You were just trying to help out a friend which is an admirable quality. :)
Even if this 'friend' of yours is what annoyed many of us about this community in recent months so it's kinda natural that some of us not only will not be sad but maybe become happier if he's not gonna be around.

But regardless of that, I admire you for standing up for your friend and if you really want this closed, one of us can go ahead and do the deed.

That's a pretty good list by the way dude. ;)

One last thing, I've known cammeyboy for a few years now. Since good ol' PESfan days in fact and while his reply to you did sound a little harsh perhaps, he's a good guy. Trust me.

Don't be sorry gerd I think it was a bit of an over reaction on my part to be fair.

Lets just get along and go and play in the sand pit or something. :)

That's a very good idea cammeyboy. No hard feelings whatsoever...

And PLF, sometimes i forget what a nice person you are...long time since we "talked" on this forum....thank you very much for your nice reaction. And yes let's close this thread...

You're welcome and believe me while I'm nice, there are plenty nicer people around. :)

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom